Chapter Twenty one 🔞

You were sleeping when you felt something in your neck

You were sleeping when you felt something in your neck. You moan in the sleep.

Yes, it was your husband. You open your eyes just to discover that he is nuzzling on your neck.

"Mmhmmm baby!" You say, half sleepingly.

"Good morning, princess, wake up. I am hungry." He said and you chuckled. You reached to greece when it was 2 am there. You immediately fell asleep when you got there and now he is waking you up.

You sit on the bed along with him. "Should we go for the buffet? Or should we call for room service?" You asked stretching your arms and yawning.

Baekhyun put a kiss on your forehead. "Room service. Cause I don't wanna let go off you yet!" He said and hugged you tight. You could not help but to laugh at his clinginess.

"Okay fine. You said you are hungry. Call for food then." You say.

________________

"Wow! I ate way too much. I will be fat!" You say and Baekhyun rolled his eyes.

"And I will still love you!" He said. That's so sweet of him.

"Let me wash your hand!" He said and he start to lick your fingers. He looked at you while doing it and it was way too sexy to watch.

You gulp when he started to kiss your body. He kneel Infront of you and held you.

"Baek!" You whine.

"I am hungry for you now princess!" He said. And he took you to the bed.

Baekhyun help you to get out of your dress and "always so fucking beautiful for me!" He said.

He grabbed your breasts on his hand and play with them. He took it to his mouth and suck on your sensitive nipples.

"Ah! Fuck!" You moan as you grab a fistful of his hair.

"Baby, can you ride me?" He asked you and you were nervous on that instant.

"I-I can try!" You say which bought a smile on your husband's face.

Baekhyun took off his shorts and his big veiny member poped off.

He lay down on the bed and you hesitantly sit on his lap. His fingers played with your clit and in no time you were wet and ready to ride him.

"Come on baby, take me whole! Show me what you can do for me!" Baekhyun said.

You slowly sit on his erect dick and before you know you felt to full by him.

You help yourself by putting your palms on his chest and you slowly moved up and down on him.

Baekhyun moaned and close his eyes, to you this view is something to die for. You feel so good too.

Being on top, making your husband weak for you and taking the control over him makes you feel empowered. You can not say the feeling,but it feels good more than just one way.

As you bounce on him your breast bounced too. Baekhyun held them for you while you fuck him good.

Few minutes later you were tired, so much that you couldn't move anymore. Baekhyun finally sat straight and then took the control and he start to thrust inside of you hard and fast, and before you knew, both of you camr hard.

_____________

The whole day was beautiful. Aftee the sex both of you showerd and then went out. You roam in the city and took too many beautiful pictures.

In the evening you went to the beach. You were a bit shy to wear bikini as you have never exposed your skin before, obviously your mother or whatever that woman was, didn't allowed you in the past.

But Baekhyun gave you confidence and that made you feel a lot better about yourself and you enjoyed on the beach a lot.

When it was sunset, you came back to the hotel room and both of you cuddled to bed for a time being.

The honeymoon was really going great. From the first day of the marriage, you couldn't get a solid 24 hours a day with Baekhyun as he is a CEO of a big company.

He never have time. But these few days are different. All of his time was only for you and you couldn't be happier.

"Have you ever been to a night club before?" Baekhyun randomly asked you as both of you were just chilling.

"Night club? Never!" You say.

"You know I like it when you do all your first with me. So do you wanna go and see one?" He asked playing with your hair.

"What will we do?" You asked to him.

"We will get drunk and dance I guess!" Baekhyun said.

"Let's go then!" You clap your hands.

You were about to go out of the bed when he held you by your waist and pull you close to him.

"I want you to dress sexy!" He whispered to your ears. You blush a bit but nod to his word and run to get ready.

That night you had so much fun.

For the starter, the night club in Europe is dope. And as usual your husband is a sex god so woman were drooling. Men was looking at you too.

Both of you got drunk and danced a lot and then came back to the hotel by walking down the street, singing those songs, mad drunk.

You like it how he always treats you right, how he make you a better person everyday.

Not to mention how he always make you do new things, challenge you to be more mature and versatile.

And most importantly you can not be more greatful to the fact how he always loves you.

That night when both of you were back in the hotel, you could not take the amount of alcohol you had as you were a new drunker.

So you ran to the washroom and puked your guts out, so much that you felt disgusting by yourself.

But not to Baekhyun. He sat there beside you, holding your lose hair and cleaned your mess.

Later when you were done, he changed you to a comfortable dress and cuddle with you.

"I love you Baek!" A tear of joy escaped your eyes when you say it.

He smiled. "And I love you orincess!" He said and hugged you. "Now sleep, you need to rest.

And with that you fell asleep.

.
A.N.

Happy 10th year anniversary exols, my second family. I hope all of you are enjoying as boys are not here.

I also want to say that please respect Lay's decision. It's for his good, leaving SM entertainment is his choice and as his fans we should respect it.

And never forget.

OUR YOUTH IS CALLED EXO

WE ARE ONE

EXO SARANGJHA ✨