Chapter Six 🟡

Baekhyun was sitting on his desk when Jongdae came to his room with the information of the traitor who is selling the news to your father

It was one of the director in his company. He is may be taking money from your father in exchange of those secret information.

He was happy that you haven't done anything wrong with him but then at the same time he was sad too. What he jas done to you was not right.

Baekhyun met his father after the office and told him what your father did. Mr. Byun was furious. He assured Baekhyun that your dad will be executed from any kind of engagement of his company.

If he were not your father, Baekhyun would have sent him to jail too.

It was already dinner time when he finished his talk in Byun mansion so his father told him to have dinner with him. Anyway, he agreed.

He took his phone out and texted you to let you know that he won't be home for dinner tonight.

After the dinner he stayed for a drink with his father too. So when he finally was home it was arround 11 in the night.

He went to his room and to his surprise you were not there. He walk to the guest room to see that you were sleeping there by yourself.

He walk to the kitchen and found Martha doing something. "Why she isn't at our room? Why is she still in the guest room?" Baekhyun asked furiously.

"You told her to get out of the room and she hasn't gone to that room since then. You have to tell her to go to that room, sweetly!" The last word Martha greeted I swear to god.

"Did she eat?" Baekhyun asked in a small voice. Martha just nodded.

"Baekhie, she has been through a lot. You need to be understanding with her. You are a good man, I have risen you so I know it. But you have to be a good husband too." Martha said and Baekhyun stay there shutting his mouth not really talking too much.

_________________

You wake up in your usual time and change into your Yoga pants and sports bra. It was time for Yoga.

You went to the usual place in the garden and put your yoga mat in the garden. As you start doing your regular routine, your eyes catches something.

A man. Well, not really a man. I mean fuck, yes! Not just any man but your husband. So you try to avoid him and do your yoga as if he isn't here.

Focus y/n. You hate him, well you don't. But you have to be angry around him. He sent you out of the room and all.

He took the stool and sit Infront of you and you look otherwise.

"I went to call you to our room last night but you were sleeping princess!"  Wait.... What? No y/n don't you fucking melt down. Gather your shits. Remember? We are angry here. But the pet name is so freaking cute.

"Come on honey, talk to me. Don't be this angry!" Abort mission. For fuck sake he is too sweet to be angry with.

"I...I will sleep in the guest room from now on, I think I might have disturbed you. So I won't do it in the future." Good. That's it. Long way to go...

Don't give in. That's the goal.

He sit in the mat right Infront of you and god! He is giving you puppy eyes? Byun freaking Baekhyun? What wizardry is this??

He hold your hand for the first time and now you are totally melt. The mission is gone, it is mayday and the woman is down!! He can be nine year older than you but his puppy eyes games be too strong.

"I can never be disturbed by you princess, that night there was something about work and I was not in my right mind. What I said and how I behaved is totally wrong but can you please forgive me and move in our room?" Well. The apology seems actually genuine and you can't be a meany.

"I..." Before you could say the words he said first.

"I will do anything for you. Anything you say, one wish! You name it!" Wow! That's interesting.

"Anything?" You asked. He nodded. Deep down he is gulping may be a diamond necklace? Or a foreign tour? But he is prepared. Its his wife after all.

"Okay. I will move in the room tonight." You say and he is sighing in relief for now.

"And I want you to do something for me tonight as well!" You shyly say.

"You just name it!" He said confidently.

"I want you to watch a movie with me tonight. In our home theater." That's it? That is it? Baekhyun has a 67 inch home theater in his house installed, where 20 people together can watch a movie. But he isn't really a movie person so it stays unused.

"You like to watch movies princess?" He asked and you are nodding a lot like a child.

"Fine! We will watch a lot of movie together. We will start from tomorrow then." You smile at him and to hour surprise he gave you a kiss on your forehead.

You are now a tomato. "Finish it and I am going to shower. Let's have breakfast together. Okay?" He asked and you nodded.

Both of you had your breakfast together and he was smiling. You waved him bye like a good wife and he promised you that he'll be back for the date tonight.

_______________

"Did you call for me?" Jongdae asked to his boss and Baekhyun nodded immediately.

"Sit here, I want you to do something for me." And the angel looking man nodded.

"I want you to buy me the best flowers, chocolates and Champaign." Baekhyun said and Jongdae nodded.

"What are we celebrating?" His assistant asked.

"First date with my wife!" And now both of them are smiling.

"That will be managed. I suppose you want to go home early tonight?" A nod will do and Jongdae is now rescheduling his boss's routine so that he can ho home by 6 in the evening.

"And I also want you to do something important." Jongdae nodded.

"Hire some men who will work out on her past! I want to know everything about my wife." What a sweet loving husband!