Chapter Twenty Five 🟡

"We are going to visit the doctor tomorrow!" Baekhyun let you know while tugging you on the bed

Your mind is clouded tonight. The only thing you can imagine is your birth mother.

How does she look? Does she hate you? Will she talk to you when she will meet you? Will you be able to stand Infront of her? And lot's more thing to worry about.

"Princess?" Baekhyun calls you as you are not replying back to his words.

Seems like his calling now working. "Huh?" You finally say.

"We are going to doctor tomorrow!" He said.

"It's just missing period Baek. It's nothing to be worried about." Baekhyun wants to facepalm himself but he is mot surprise. You didn't had friends, you don't mix with people that much and your so called mother used to lock you so how will you know the details? But he doesn't wanna make you nervous yet.

"I have taken an appointment." He reconfirm.

"Okay. We will." You finally smile at him. Seeing you smile flatters his heart.

He ruffled your hair. "Now sleep, I will be back after the shower." He said.

Baekhyun was about to go out when you grab his arms and he looked at you back.

"When can we meet her?" You asked low. So much like it is not even auditable.

"Your birth mother?" Baekhyun asked creasing your face.

You nod slowly.

"I will try baby. In a week, I promise." He said and you smile.

"Can I go and shower now?" He asked in a requested way but in a cute one. You finally let go off his arms.

"One more thing..." You say and he looks at you in a serious look.

"Anything!" He said.

You sit from where you are lying and now you face him. You peck on his lips and he smiles.

"I love you." You say. A beautiful smile appears on his face and he kiss you again.

"I love you more, now rest!" Your husband command you and now salute.

When he finally came back from his shower, he was happy that you are asleep.

"How you will carry our baby, when you are just a baby by yourself?" He says. Kissing on your head, he tug beside you. And fall asleep immediately.

_________

"My cycle are always bigger than usual woman. It's like 40 to 45 days sometimes." You informed your doctor.

"Okay Mrs. Byun. So are you on birth control?" She finally asked and you are now blushing a little as Baekhyun is sitting there.

"No. I am not in birth control but he.. um.. use condom!" You can't believe you are discussing this with a doctor. As you are not an extrovert it is hard for you.

Baekhyun is out there wants you to understand what is going on. He could have said you by himself but he wants you to understand your body.

"Okay. That is good. Any accident or not using it recently?" She asked while writing the information down on her not pad.

"We went on honeymoon recently and we didn't used condom for may be twice ot thrice." You say. Baekhyun is satisfied that you can answar the doctor correctly.

"Good, have you been feeling nauseous or vomiting like?" She asked and you shake your head as a no.

"Okay, I will give you two test, one for pregnancy and other for pcos. It's either of them, and then we can do the further process." She said.

"P.. pregnant?" You asked and looked at Baekhyun who gives you the brightest smile.

________

"You think I can be pregnant?" You asked in the lunch table.

"You can be. I mean you know I didn't use condom on the honeymoon and I came inside you twice." He said and you gulp.

"Are you not happy?" He asked.

"I...I don't know." You say.

"Hey baby, talk to me..." Baekhyun told you holding your hands.

"I don't know if I am a mother like woman. I mean.." you are just worried.

"Princess, you are the most sweetest and the most caring person I ever came across. You will be a great mother if you ask me." Baekhyun said and you sigh.

"I am nervous." You let him know the truth.

"It's fine. Are you not ready to have a baby? Are you thinking of otherwise?" Baekhyun still has to ask cause it is your body after all.

"Nooo..." You say making him happy. "If I am really pregnant it is outcome of our beautiful love. I will love my baby for sure." You say and he kiss on your head.

"Let's just wait for the results. We will know tomorrow. Till then, you eat and rest. Okay baby?" He asked and you nodded again.