Chapter Twenty Eight 🟡

When the situation was finally a bit normal and the tension was eased, both you and Baekhyun seat on the living room of her house and the maid served both of you some ice tea

"What is your name?" She asked you.

"Y/n, Byun y/n, after marriage." You say.

"Y/n, your name is beautiful just like you." She slowly said.

"You are more beautiful." You amusedly say.

"Nissan was right. You do look like me. I have always thought that how will you look!" She said.

"You....th.. thought about me?" You stammered a little and she nodded. She did though about you.

"You are 21 right? And you are married? What do you do? Tell me about yourself!" She said in a high pitched tone.

"I am sorry if I am asking too much. I just can't believe that you are here to meet me!" She said.

"Ca.... can I h..hug you?" You finally asked. And she walked to you and hugged you. As tight as she can. And you hugged her back.

Both of you are now crying and it's not all from sadness that you can tell. The only thing that is making you happy that she is happy to see you and she doesn't hate you.

"May be I should give you guys privacy!" Baekhyun said and walked to the pool.

Both of you sit in the couch holding hands. You don't look like her daughter at all. She is beautiful and well groomed. May be you look like her little sister. How can she be your birth mother? You thought.

"My parents were not good to me. They used to for a lot of things. But the only thing they ever did good was marrying me off to Baekhyun at 19." You say about yourself.

"He loves you a lot. That I can tell. His eyes tells it all." She happily smile. You look at him who is scrolling through his phone.

"Your husband?" You asked.

"Also loves me a lot, we have a son. You met your half brother I guess." She excitedly said.

"I did. And I have completed my Masters recently. I was about to Join Byun corporation as the Managing director, but I just got to know I am pregnant, so he is saying to rest!" You say.

"Wow!" She jumped at her place. "You are pregnant? I am so happy. I am probably gonna be the youngest granny in the history of grannies!" She said and both of you laugh.

"How old are you, mo.." you stop mid sentence.

"Mom? You wanted to call me Mum?" She asked. You nodded.

"You can call me that!" She assured. Your eyes were big.

"I am 35." She said. She really is young.

"Why didn't you do something about it? It must be hurtful? Why didn't you send them to jail?" As you say your blood starts to boil.

She sighed heavily. Then she thought about few things to gather up some sentences for your questions.

"I was too young to understand what was going on with me. The only thing I could remember was my mother telling me that if I carry this child for nine months, our life would be set and we will have a lots of money." She said. Now you know she didn't do anything cause of her mother. Cause of their poverty.

"When I was independent and was in college I was over the trauma. But I wanted to meet you. I even told my now husband about you, and he said if I wanted to charge a case against your father. A rape case. But I thought about you, your innocence, I thought about the fact that how your mother can't have a child, so you must love her a lot so why ruin it?" She said. But alas! You were far from being loved.

Both of you continue to sob and wipe each others tears while saying these things.

"When did you know?" She asked.

"Few months ago. That woman attacked me and almost killed me. My husband saved me and later he sent them to jail for hurting me always. When he dug deep about the fact that why she hates me that much, Baek came to know about you and we were looking for you since then." You told her everything.

"I am glad that you find me like this." She said hugging you for the nth time and you feel so secured.

"You know when I was pregnant with Nissan and I was totally aware of the fact that my child was growing inside me, I missed you everyday. I wanted to tell you that even I was not understanding anything at the age of 13, I loved you. I remember the first time holding you and you were tiny." She could not say more. Het tears took over her voice.

"You.. loved me?" You say.

"I love you!" She confirmed. Not in past tense but in present.

"I love you too Mum!" You say.

That was it!

You finally found another person to call and say I love you without Baekhyun.

.
A.N

Yoo!
You guys must be thinking I have gone nuts or something. Well, I can be. I don't know. Lmao

So there are two major announcement for all of you, which are important.

No-1
This book will be come to an end very soon. I mean like soon soon, depending on my mood it even can be today or tomorrow. So be ready.

No-2
I have draft a new Exo book to write after this one. A really sexy and supernatural one. Where the lead will be a vampire..wwwwwoooo...

Can you guys make a guess who will be the sexy vampire of my next book?

Comments here!!

Anyway, love y'all.
Enjoy while you can❤️

-Sammy 🌼