Chapter Four 🟡

It's 9 in the evening

It's 9 in the evening. Baekhyun always comes back home around 7.30 to 8.00 pm.

If he has meeting or something he lets you know everytime. But he didn't said anything today. It's too late. Should you call him?

You took your phone out and sent him a quick text.

"I was waiting to have dinner together. Is there an emergency? Would you be late?"

You wait for the reply but there wasn't any. "What did he say?" Martha asked you wiping her hands.

"He isn't replying. May be he is busy. You go ahead. I will eat with him as usual." You say with the smile.

"Okay. I will be in the staff quarters if you need me. Good night Mistress!" She said and you smile at her.

As you sit in the dining you feel your eyelids become heavy and it didn't took you long to dosed off in the table.

You heard a slam in the door and you snap open your eyes. You look at a furious looking Baekhyun going to the stairs.

"Baekhyun? Are you okay? Is everything okay?" You asked to him running behind him but he seemed unbothered. As if you don't exist.

You glance at the wall clock and it's 11 pm. Wow! You were napping in the dining table. That's embarrassing.

"Baekhy..." You were cut of with a shout!

"Shut up y/n! I don't want to eat okay? Just go and eat your fucking cabage! Leave me alone for god's sake!" He shout as he get rid off his jacket. You slowly nodded and walk to the kitchen.

A tear rolled from your eyes as you were putting everything back to fridge. You lost your appetite too.

As you clean the table you wipe your tears. It's okay! You say to yourself. All these two months of your wedding, he has been nothing but a sweetheart to you.

May be something happened today that has drive him to do this kinda behaviour. So it's okay. You take a full glass of water and drink it slowly.

When you went to the bedroom Baekhyun was sitting with his laptop, eyes glued on that. He still looks angry. Is it because you are not having sex with him?

You sigh. You are not really ready to talk to him again so you took one of those revealing lingerie that your mom bought for you and went to shower.

It's really uncomfortable to wear them at night as you are practically naked. But you want to be an Elite housewife so you have to be sexually available for him.

As you came out of the washroom few minutes later Baekhyun was making the bed.

"What are you wearing y/n!" He finally asked in a stern voice.

"N...night w..wear?" You stammered in fear as you answar him.

"Why do you wear these things to bed? To aroused me? You think I am that cheap? You think you can make me horny and fuck me for my money?" Wait... What? Where does it came from? Fuck him for money? Aren't you his wife?

"Baekhyun...you..." You are crying at this point.

He held hour arm by force and came close to your face "is this why you dress like a slut? To get money out of me? Why? The black card I gave you was it not enough? Or you want fucking more?" Your vision has got blurry from all those crying. You are sniffing.

You want to die right now. It's too embarrassing for you at this level. He push your arm and took you out of the room forcefully. "Get out of my room. I don't want to see your filthy face." He said and as you fell in the corridor, he slammed the door on your face.

What gotten into your sweet husband? What have you done to make him this angry? You are not getting a clue.

.
Flashback.

"Don't be angry!" Jongdae said and Baekhyun knew there has to be something that is serious.

"What is it?" Baekhyun asked and Jongdae came with his tabloid on his hand. He left it Infront of the man and Baekhyun's eyes is widen.

"The five millions of scam? Remember the one that caused us firing our head accountant? Was done by your father in law." Baekhyun is reading the report and he couldn't believe in his own eyes.

"That bustard!" He threw the tab on the floor and it broke into hundred of pieces.

"That's not only it. He has been scaming your father for a long time now and the last month's shipment loss remember?" Baekhyun nodded on Jongdae's words.

"Was also done by him and his wife." He couldn't take it anymore. He is fisting his hands.

"From where does they find out those information? Do you think y/n stole them?" He asked.

"That can be a possibility!" Baekhyun close his eyes in anger.

"But give me a day to investigate. Don't say her anything untill I found out who gave our information to them. You get that?" Jongdae asked to Baekhyun.

"It's obviously y/n. She lives in my house she has access to everything I own. It's that easy. Moreover it's her parents. So she will do it obviously!" Baekhyun stated the facts.

"I know Baek, just give me one day. Don't say anything to her yet. You promise that!" He said.

"I...okay fine!" Baekhyun said.

End of flashback.

.
As you are sitting on that cold floor almost naked, crying your heart out Baekhyun lay down on his bed and sigh.

"I am sorry Jongdae, I couldn't kept my  promise, she provoked me!" He said looking to the ceiling.

These are words for his defence but he himself knows what he has done is not right. He is not this kind of a person. But anger can lead you to do some serious damage that you can't take back, what Baekhyun did just now is one of those mistakes.