Chapter Twenty six 🟡

You are currently sitting on the chair that is kept outside of the doctors cabin

You are currently sitting on the chair that is kept outside of the doctors cabin. You are watching your husband going from one side to another of this corridor.

You are now feeling anxious cause him. "Baby, please seat down. You are making me feel anxious." You say tiredly.

"What? Are you okay? Don't worry baby! It's just a test results nothing to worry about." He said.

"Um.. I guess I am okay and I am not worried. The worried person over here is you!" You say and Baekhyun chuckled. But obviously a fake one.

"What do you mean! I am not worried at all" he defended himself but it's not helping.

"Mr and Mrs. Byun!" The nurse called.

"Us!" He shouted. "That's us." He re confirm. "Let's go!" He said.

You sigh.

How can he be a dad when he is being a baby by himself! You wonder.

__________

"So the results are here." The doctor said. You held your husband's hand.

"Were you planning this baby?" She asked.

"We were not. But if it's positive, we are more than happy." Baekhyun said.

"So it's a good news then!" She said. "Mrs. Byun, you are pregnant, six weeks in!" She said and both of you hugged each other.

You will be mother? You can not believe yourself. Wow! That was something you never expected. You have no words right now.

__________

"The house will be double safe from now on. Did you guys understand?" Baekhyun asked all the maids who are nodding. You sit there rolling your eyes.

"No junk food and fridge should be loaded all the time. Clean the house twice a day and fill the garden with beautiful a scented flowers. Always be ready okay?" He further instructed.

"I am just pregnant the house is not a military base Baek!" You say.

"Still." He is over doing it. Gosh, you have such a caring man.

_________

"Are you comfortable?" Baekhyun asked you as you lay down.

"Baby, I am just six weeks. It will not even show for more 8 weeks so please be relax okay?" You say and he hugged you.

"I am so happy that I just want to make sure that you are fine." He showed his puppy eyes and you were melted instantly.

"I am fine. How can I not? When I have the best man in the world and I will be your baby's mom!" You say.

"Aw! Come here my baby mumma! Let me shower you with kisses!" He said and peck all over your body!

___________

It's been two weeks since you found out and you have been eating healthy and doing great since then.

It's another check up day and you are coming out of the doctors knowing that your condition is perfectly fine.

You reached to your car and you are not allowed to drive. Of course Baekhyun won't let you so your driver is doing it.

As soon as you tell him to drive you get a call.

"Hi baby!" Your husband coos on the call.

"Hello. I just got out of the hospital. I am fine and the baby is fine too!" You tell him.

"I am so happy to know that. Wanna have lunch today with me?" He asked and you looked at your watch. It's 12.45 pm.

"Where?" You asked.

"Can you come to our office?" He asked. You love the way he always says "ours" to the things that he owns. Shows how he always gives you access to everything.

"Sure. I will be there in 20 minuits I guess." You say and cut the line.

_________

The meal was delicious. You are now sitting on the couch of his office.

"Do I order a cake? For dessert?" Baekhyun asked you and you shake your head.

"I am full." You say.

"I just got an information. I thought you might wanna know about it." He lowly said.

"What is it?" He asked.

"Your birth mother is now on Seoul for some reason. I thought you might wanna meet her." He said.

"I want to." You say.

"But you have to promise me that you won't stress it out. Cause you know..." He could not say more.

"I will be with you, I am sure you will make sure I am fine. I just hope she doesn't hate me." You say.

Baekhyun hold your hand and put a kiss on your hand. He creased your face fondly and then put a kiss on your cheek too.

"No one can hate this woman." He said. You could not help but to smile.

"Tomorrow then?" He asked carefully.

"Tomorrow." You finally say. Determined.