Chapter Twelve 🔞

After the dinner, you went to the theatre room to watch a movie, while Baekhyun said that he has some important work on his studies

He was working really hard. He has been facing some problems in the business that he can't share with him at this moment. He is just trying hard to solve it.

His father partner Olin Kim was a good help and asset for him when he started his business and his daughter Olivia Kim had a sexual life with Baek too.

When Olivia decided to move to Australia, she asked Baekhyun to have a long term commitment with her, which he was not ready that time. Now that Olivia is back and have seen Baekhyun with a wife, her business decisions has started to get biased. She is making a lot of decision that are not working in favour for Baekhyun. He can't do anything at this point.

Baekhyun sighed finishing his work. He looked at the clock and it is almost 12. What? Why didn't his wife came to call him to bed still? He smiled. He likes it when you wait for him in the bed to cuddle.

He had done his fare share of sex in life but the way you behave around him is so pure and fragile. He is weak for this shit.

Baekhyun walk to the bedroom to find it empty. He got worried but then he remembers you were about to watch a movie Tonight. So he walked to the theatre to find out his cute wife gas fallen asleep while watching the movie.

He chuckled and turned of everything. He thought to call you but you were too cute for his heart. He took you in bridal style and walk to the bedroom.

As he gently tugged you down your sleep got disturb and you open your eyes. "Mm... Did I fell asleep in the theatre?" You asked to your husband who is nodding in positive.

"Sleep Princess, I will just change the shirt and join you." He said. You are looking at his back while he is changing his shirt and pants.

Yes. You, his legally married wife is looking at him while your husband is changing clothes. It seems like theft but whatever.

"Staring at your husband while he is naked are you?" Fuck! How did he knew? Is it that obvious? You immediately close your eyes and pretend that you are too asleep to listen to him.

He smiled and change his dress. When he was done, he turned off the lights and went under the covers. He came close to you and put his hands over your stomach.

The past days has made you guys physically more comfortable. "You don't have to watch me like that, you just have to ask me, you know!" Baekhyun said in your ear and you are blushing right now.

You move around to face him. You touch his face in the dark and as soon as your hand touch to his soft lips, you put your lips on his.

Baekhyun slowly and softly kissed you back as you are kissing him. Both of your body are glued to each other and you are breathing fast now.

The make out session turned out to be hot in few moments and now you are moaning in the kiss. Baekhyun leaves your mouth just so that he can kiss your neck.

"Baby, I want you. Can I?" He asked as he is in top of you and now you are nodding.

Baekhyun took off his clothes and helped you to do the same. The nervousness grows in your spine as he eat you out.

"I think it will hurt a bit, you can tell me if I have to stop okay!" You nodded. You love the fact how he cared that you are still a Virgin and how he always wants to take care of you.

"Spread your legs baby, spread as much as you can. It will help you to ease with me." You would be lying if you say that you were not afraid.

As he is on top of you and you are lying on your bed, looking patiently at him, he collided his tip with your entrance. And before you could say a thing, he pushed himself in you.

A deep sense of pain hit in your guts and you couldn't help but to scream in pain. I am sorry but there was no pleasure. When you were about to get used to, you just realized it's not even the half of it. There is more.

Pain took over your body and tears roll from your eyes. Baekhyun lean more to you as he has push himself finally in you. He wipe the tears gently.

"It hurts. It hurts so much!" You whine to your husband.

"Just kiss me, forget about this!" He said and kissed you as you kiss him back. And you realise that the pain is decreasing.

"You can move I think." You tell your husband and he followed you. As he start going in and out of you, you felt weird. It was pain mixed with pleasure. You don't know whether to laugh or to cry at this point.

"Ah! You are so tight princess. I will not last long!" He said and thrust into you. As he does it you were crying and moaning.

He continued to hit his dick in you and you were gripping the bed sheets in anticipation. It didn't take him long to cum inside of you and you were so tired that you fell asleep on his embrace.

The next day was real struggle. You couldn't walk in the morning, so Baekhyun arranged the breakfast in bed and he bought you meds too.

Not to mention everytime you went to pee, you wished to god that there should be no urination in your system cause it hurts so much.

And when you were about to fold the covers from last night, you just saw the amount of blood you have on your sheets, it's embarrassing.

But at the end of the day, you were happy and you were also excited for the fact that the worst part was gone, now only the pleasure and the fun awaits.

.
A.N.

It's my actual first time writing a Virgin smut. I always write the experienced once so I tried to make it realistic, cause girls, sorry to disappoint you but first time hurts sis!!

Anyway,
The next smuts will be actual once lmao.

-Sammy 🌼