Chapter Five 🟡

You cried sitting on that cold floor untill your eyes were paining

You cried sitting on that cold floor untill your eyes were paining. Having no other way you walk to the room beside his, which is a guest room.

You are feeling like a garbage right now. You feel like dying. But you cant? Why? Because you are a coward.

This kind of behaviour is nothing new for you. Your parents had done this kinda stuff everyday to you. But Baekhyun? That is something you didn't really expect.

You fell asleep soon after you hug the blanket on the room.

_________

As Baekhyun wake up from the sleep the first thing he felt that he is alone in the bed. It's true that you guys dont have sex or cuddle like normal couple but  it has been a habit.

He always sees you, its the first thing in the morning. Now that you are not here he feels a bit sad, but then again. If you are associated with your parents in all these, he'll divorce you. He's not gonna stay with a traitor.

Baekhyun took his phone out and the first thing he wants to do today is to check your account. Where are you spending your money that he gave you.

It's a million dollars diposit already, but you can use credits too. So he has to check where you spend your money. "This will be hurting" he said cause woman tends to do very weird shopping and stuffs.

But what he saw, he wasn't really ready. In this one million you have only did 2 transactions. Both to your private tutor and it's her monthly fee. Which is only 100. So you just spent only 200 dollars? When you could do millions?

You hadn't went to shopping or something? Baekhyun is now feeling a bit bad.

He needs to talk to you. He check the time and it's your yoga time. So he walk to the garden and it's empty. No human being is there.

"Where is she?" Baekhyun asked to Martha as she is making breakfast!

"She is sleeping. In the guest room. What have you done this time?" Martha said in an angry tone.

"Just couple things. Tell me one thing, what does she do in the home all day?" If she doesn't spend a penny how does she lives her life?

"She reads book, does her studies, she cleans your room, no maid is allowed on your bed room, she does all the chores by herself, she cooks with me sometime and watches TV. Yeah! That's what she mostly do!" Martha said. Baekhyun is feeling weird.

"She doesn't go out? Or someone, like her friends doesn't come in this house?" Baekhyun is asking a lot about his wife today suddenly.

"No. She does not go out and she said she doesn't have a friend." Who doesn't have a friend in this world? She must be so lonely.

Baekhyun eat his food and then got ready for the work. He went to the guest room but you were sleeping. So he didn't disturb you.

"Make her eat. I don't know! She didn't eat last night I guess." Baekhyun said and Martha is sulking now.

"Why you have to be rude to this poor child? You are so mean Baekhie!" Baekhyun rolled his eyes and left for the work.

_________

You start crying as soon as you wake up. You feel so heavy. You heard a knock on the door and you wipe your tears.

"Are you up Mistress? It's almost 10 you don't sleep for this long!" Martha said walking to the room.

You were wearing your lingerie still so you cover your whole body with the help of the blanket.

"Martha, can you bring me some clothes from our closet?" You ask in a small voice and her eyes softened.

"Yes. Mistress I will be just back!" She said.

Martha took some of your clothes and underwear and then rush to your room.
You took them and thanked her.

"He is not a bad person. Something happened I am sure. Please don't lose hope!" She begged on the boy's behalf that she has been raising for past 25 years.

You nodded. You know that too. But it's just because you are always been abused, when you see something like this you get traumatized.

"Let me make something Yommy for you today. Skip your fruit salad. What you want to eat, anything tell me!" Martha said and finally your eyes start to shine.

"Anything?" You asked her.

"Anything!" She assured.

"Can I have fried chicken with french fry and a big glass of coke!" You beam when you start to saying all those things. Martha was surprised too. She never watched you to be this happy either.

"Onto it. You go and fresen up." You nodded and proceed with the shower. Must be a great day.

_________________

"Why are you crying?" Martha asked you as you were drinking the coke and crying, sitting on the kitchen Isle.

"When I was 17, one day I wanted to eat ice cream, I was in my period and craving it a lot. So when I had it, my mother cought me. So she kept me in the deep freezer for over an hour! So that I could never crave things like that! From then I never eaten junk food. It was my first time after all these years. That's why!" Martha is crying now too. How can people be like that?

She wipe your tears and hugged you. The warmth of her body is soothing you so much. You don't remember last time anyone had ever hugged you. So you cry a lot and then she lets you cry.

When you are done crying she wipes your tears. "Eat them all. Do you want anything else?" Martha asked you and you nodded in negetive.

"What about ice cream after these?" Now you are nodding in positive.

"Will Baekhyun hate me more if I gain weight?" Aw poor you. Martha wants to cry.

"No....never!!!!" You are now smiling.

And that day you had ice cream too. You like it here. It's better than your house. But on the other hand you won another heart which is Martha.

.
A. N.

I have so many books to write but I am obsessed writing this one I don't know why! But anyway I am gonna restrain myself to update this one so that I could update the other ones.

See you guys in 3-4 days on this one.

-Sammy 🌼