Epilogue 🟡

Three years later

Three years later.

You were going through the paper that your assistant has just gave to you. You were marking the pages where correction should be made.

You were really busy with your work when you heard a knock on your door.

"Come in" you say without even looking at the door.

"Managing director Byun, are you done with your work?" A voice said and you finally looked up to it's owner.

It's your husband.

A smile creeped to your face and you wait for him to reach to your desk. "No sir, why?" You play along.

"Too bad that you'll have to leave your work unfinished!" He said sitting on your desk facing you.

"And may I know, why is that?" You asked.

"Cause It's already 7 pm, past your work time and your husband and your daughter is in need of you." He said. You look at the clock.

It is 7 pm indeed. So you smile. You fold the file and kiss on his lips.

"Well, let's go home then! Out daughter must be missing us." You say.

_______

As both of you reached to the house you finally saw Martha playing with your 26 months old daughter Byun Aeri.

"Hi baby!" You say as soon as you reach to the room.

"Maa...Paa.." she ran to you and you held her on your arms.

"Did you miss us?" You asked your daughter.

"No. Martha is good!" She said and  Baekhyun took her on his arms.

"I will go and get fresh!" You say and when you came back both dad and daughter were playing in the PS5.

You and the other maid set the tables and you help your daughter to eat. When she was done eating, you took her into the room and help her to brush her teeth and then change her clothes into a comfy one.

"Come my love!" You call her to bed and she hugged you tightly.

"Mommy can you read me a story tonight?" She asked politely and you could not say no.

As you read her the Aladin, you were half way through when she was finally asleep.

You kiss her on her head and put the sound reciever device on her pillow, so if she wakes up, you could know in the night.

You finally walk to the bedroom discovering your husband making the bed finally.

"Seems like I have come at the perfect time!' you say.

"Seems like it." Baekhyun jokes.

Both of you lay on the bed as you cover your body with the blanket. You put your head on his chest and you were about to fall asleep.

"Thank you for taking care of me, my family and my office too. You were the nest thing that ever happened to me!" He confessed.

"So Am I your Elite housewife?" You asked him chucking.

"Oh shut up, you are more than that" and with that you fell asleep.

.

.

.

.

.

.

ELITE HOUSEWIFE
A BYUN BAEKHYUN FANFICTION.

COMPLETE THREAD 🌺

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
BY SAMANTHA HOQUE

YOUR SAMMY

@YEOLIEKOOKIE

START DATE: 11/12/2021

FINISH DATE 06/05/2022

HAPPY BAEKHYUN DAY Y'ALL

SIGNED OUT🌼