chapter nineteen 🟡

Baekhyun was sleeping on his bed

Baekhyun was sleeping on his bed. It was a long night. You were crying and telling self harming things. He was there for you.

He told you multiple times that he wont ever leave you after that you were a bit calm and you fell asleep.

He then put covers on you and slept beside you. He is really worried. First of all you are not totally physically stable yet after this incident, your mental state is also shaking.

Baekhyun wants to hold you in his sleep but as his hands moves he found the bed empty. His eyes shot opened and he found out that you are not in the bed with him.

He immediately sit up and searched for you in the room. He saw the door of the balcony is opened.

He sighed and slowly walked to the balcony. You are sitting on the floor hugging your thighs. Your cheeks are shining with the tears you must have shed. You are looking at the sky, to the moon but not in a happy way.

Baekhyun didn't say a word and he sit on the floor beside you. You saw h sitting there.

"She must have hated me while she was pregnant! She was a child. May be confused about what happened to her?" You clear your thoughts to him.

"Princess, I want you to know whatever your birthing was or however your childhood was, you are loved. Your life is now full of love you have to forget about it." He crease your hair.

"I will." You finally force a smile on your face making Baekhyun feel at ease. "I promise I will not think about it and I will not talk about my past anymore." You say.

Baekhyun nodded and put a kiss on your forehead. "That's like my wife!" He smiled.

"But, I want something. Can you do that for me?" You plead to him and his eyes frown.

"Anything baby, Name it!" He said.

"I want to meet her, my biological mother. I want to know who is she!" You say. Baekhyun thought for a momment.

"I will try to find her then. Let's go you need to sleep Princess!" He said and you nodded.

"Let's go!" You say. That night you fell asleep in your husband's embrace making yourself believe the fact that you are loved. Doesn't matter what happened in your past, it was not your fault.

___________

"Martha the rice is so tasty. Thank you so much for cooking!" Baekhyun said. He is now eating diner with you after coming back from the office.

It's been a week since that incident and things got better in your head too. So the situation is coming back to normal.

"I didn't cook it. Mrs Byun did!" Martha said. Baekhyun arched his eye brows.

"Baby, I told you that doctor wanted you to rest, why are you doing this stuffs!" He said.

You roll your eyes. "And I told you I feel perfectly fine, I am just sick of being treated as a patient. You just want to me rest and I feel so bored!" You whine and pout.

He chuckled. "Okay. Let's fix an appointment with the doctor and ask him are you really okay or not!" He suggested.

"Please!!" You whine. "Also, I miss you. You don't even touch me like before!" You whispered to him and his eyes got bigger.

Baekhyun literally chocked on his food and you help him to calm down. "I- I didn't wanted to hurt you that's why!" He confessed the truth and you again rolled your eyes.

____________

You and Baekhyun sit patiently in the doctors cabin while he was observing your newly done X-ray of your broken bones.

He took a few minutes and then he finally smiled. "Yes Mrs. Byun, your thoughts are completely right. Your broken bones are healed and you no longer need to be treated as a patient!" He said and you finally smile.

"Thank you doctor! Any restrictions?" Baekhyun further asked.

"No. Not at all. Just continue those calcium tablets for a month or two just to be healthy bone wise, other than that she is totally fine." The doctor assured.

________

"See I told you I am totally fine!" You told him while he is driving the car.

Baekhyun and you got out of the clinic and he took you to shopping both of you bought so many clothes you have no idea what is the occasion but who doesn't like shopping. Then he took you to dinner in a good restaurant.

After that he bought you ice cream which you are eating while he is driving, taking both of you home.

"I am glad baby!" He patted your head. He always does that. Treats you like a baby and you don't mind.

"And thank you for today. I enjoyed a lot!" You smile. He smiled looking at the road of course.

"You like going out. Don't you?" He said. You nodded a lot.

"You know, I didn't get a chance to go out before so it feels so good." You say.

"Well, then I have a good news for you." He said.

"What is it?" You asked.

"You know, it's been almost seven months of our wedding and it was a bumpy ride. We never got a chance to talk about it as something was always up. So I thought it might be a good time!" He said.

"Baby, can you please come straight to the point. You are now talking like an old guy!" You say. Baekhyun chuckled.

"I am an old guy compared to you!" He nagged. He knew that will crack you up!

"Baek!!!" You shouted. he laugh more.

"What!!" You hate your husband. He is a tease.

"Tell me what are you planning and why we bought so many new clothes?" You asked.

"Well, we are going to honeymoon!!" He said. You can not help but to smile.

"Um... Where?" You asked.

"That's a surprise. I want you to go home and pack cause we are leaving early morning tomorrow!!" Wow! That was fast.