Chapter Nine 🔞

( I so know you guys were thirsty for this shit, here you go my hoes, enjoy🌚)

.
Past week was wonderful. You and Baekhyun now spend a lot of time together and there is real intimacy between both of you. You guys know touch each other, held hands, cuddle and he would kiss you on your head and cheek while going out and coming back from office. Life is great. You can't be happier.

Both of you have finished your dinner and as it's a off day tomorrow you guys have decided to watch a movie.

You are now watching a romantic movie as both of you are cuddling. Now the scene is hot. You are feeling a tad bit of uncomfortable but you are not showing.

The hero is eating out the heroine and her expression is too much. It can't feel that good. They overdo it. Of course it can't be like this.

You could not help but to scoff and roll your eyes. "What was that about?" Baekhyun looked at you on that instant.

"What? Nothing!" You shyly said. But he paused the movie and looked at you. You are now feeling ashamed that you actually scoffed.

"Are you turned on by watching this?" What! Your husband is teasing you.

"NOOO.... I WAS NOT!" okay that came louder than you expected. He arched his brows and now you are looking down.

"You know you can tell me anything princess!" He said and creased you.

"I was wondering...if it really feels that good! Or is she overacting!" You say it in a low voice.

"What feels? Licking the vagina?" He asked. Fuck you want to leave the earth you are that blushed now. So you nodded in positive.

"You, I mean you don't know how it feels?" He hasitatantly asked you you again nodded in negetive.

"I am a Virgin Baek. I haven't done anything sexual in my life." You say in a low voice that is barely audible. Your husband's eyes went wide.

"Nothing at all?" He again asked.

"Nothing at all." You confirm. He kissed you in the head and smiled.

"I want to make you feel good like her. If you want to really know how does it feel, I can do it for you!" The world of you is moving. What?

How will you survive now? What will you do now? Fuck! It's mayday!!!

"Baby...look at me!" He held your shoulders and you are looking at him through your lashes.