Chapter eleven 🔞

You were shaking and you can feel a bit sweaty

You were shaking and you can feel a bit sweaty. What have you done y/n? What's wrong with you? Why have you done this?

"What were you watching Princess?" He asked again. Your phone is still in his hands.

"I...I was..." As you stammered, he walk to the edge of bed where you were sitting and sit there. Spreading his thighs, in a manly way.

"Lock the door. There are maids all over the house its just evening." He said and you shamefully walk to the door and lock it.

"Come here" he said. You follow his instructions like a lost puppy.

"Why you were looking at other men's dicks princess?" Woah! Your eyes are big now.

"No I wasn't...I was just.." and your words cut off.

"You were just what desperate to see how dicks looks?" Oh god!

"No! I want to see how to give a blow job cause I wanted to give that to you but I didn't knew how to..." Shoot. Those words came out too fast but they shouldn't.

Now Baekhyun is the one whose eyes are big. "You wanted to give me what?" He asked and you are a tomato now. Please god spare this embarrassing story now.

"Come here!" He said and you walk to him. He made you sit on his lap and he kissed on your lips. Grabbing your ass, he squiz them and you moan on his mouth.

"Kneel on the floor." He said. You are looking at him not sure what he just said.

"You wanted me to feel good right?" He asked and you nodded.

"That's why I was watching the video to understand how men like them." You say in a small voice.

"Kneel for me baby, let me show you how I like it." He said and with out wasting a momment you are kneeling Infront of him.

"Touch me over my clothes." He said. You hasitate for a momment but when you do, you felt a long and thick dick, with the whole shape.

You touch it from up to down slowly. "Feel that Princess? You did this to me! You turned me on, you are so hot you know that!" Baekhyun said louder than whisper but in a so sexy way.

"You wanna see what's yours?" You like the sound of it. Yours. You nodded immediately.

As Baekhyun loses his belt and zip open his pants you patiently look at him. Now he is sitting on his boxers and you are sitting in the middle of both of his thighs, on the floor.

"Take it on your hand baby, touch it!" He instructed you and as you lower his boxers, a big and thick shaft was Infront of your face, sprang up.

You were too innocent to accept this but as soon as you saw the thing, your mouth just watered up. Like you have seen some delicious food.

You touch it with both of your palm from up to down and from down to up again. Baekhyun couldn't help but to hiss. "Baby, you are so so good. You are touching me exactly how I like it honey! Come on, take me in your mouth! Don't be shy babygirl." He praised you and you are gaining a lot of confidence as he said these beautiful words.

You hasitate at first but as you lick his tip with your tongue for few time, you cane to think of it, it's not a rocket science. You can do that to anyone if you really live someone and want to make him happy with this euphoria and you obviously want to make your husband happy.

"Yes baby! Fuck!! Take me!!" Baekhyun groan and you don't waste a momment and took him in your mouth.

Half of it to be exact. You blow him few time as your salvia was wetting his dick he was closing his eyes. "Oh god princess, fuckkk!" Baekhyun was feeling good and he fist your hair.

"Baby, can I do it my way, please?" He asked, losing all the patients that he has.

You nodded and that is what he wanted. He creased your hair and put it in a messy bun. He kept his hands on your bun and he thrust his dick on your mouth.

As it hit in the back of your throat, you choke on his dick and your eyes roll on the back of your head. Baekhyun also groaned in a sexy voice and continue to fuck your mouth.

"Agh...baby....damn...so fucking good!! Yes!! Just like that...you make me go crazy....." He continued to praise you as you gave him a satisfactory blow job.

"Baby! Am gonna cum for you." He said and you felt his dick twitching inside of your mouth and before you knew there was thick warm liquid filling your mouth.

Baekhyun was panting and coming down from his high. He didn't really realize that you took it all in your mouth and swallow it.

"Baby? Have you swallowed it?" He asked you eyes still wide and you nodded happily.

"Come here" he said and pull you from the floor. He kissed on the top of your head and made you sit on the bed. He pull his pants and wore it.

"Baby, you sure it was your first time?" He asked you and you nodded.

"Why did you asked that?" You blushingly asked.

"You were so good to me and I felt the best." He said. "Thank you princess, it's the best thing I got coming back from the office." He said and you smile.

He kissed you and you kissed him back. "Now go get fresh!" You say to him.

"But I wanna make love to you, now!" He said and you were again nervous.

"Are.. are you sure? Like now?" You hasitatantly asked.

He understood your worry and shook his head on negetive. "No! Not now. We can do that in night!" Now let's have shower together? Shall we?" He cupped your face and asked you.

You smile warmly at him and nodded in positive. "We can do that!" You say and he took you bridal style and run to the washroom.

Leaving a chuckle and giggled trails. This is your home. This is the place you can call home, not the one you were born. Baekhyun is home!!

.
A.N.

Hello! Hey!! How you guys are doing? My house is full of covid affected people and I am currently stressed lmao.

My dad and elder brother has tested positive and since I work and stay outside I wasn't really worried. But as the weekend has started, I feel like I am sitting in the middle of covid lmao.

Anyways,
Be safe guys. Seriously.

Love y'all

-Sammy 🌼