Chapter Thirty 🔞

Your mouth watered as soon as you see his dick

Your mouth watered as soon as you see his dick. His pink tip looks angry and his veins are popping to be touched.

You go on your knees for him in the bed and he walked out of it.

Baekhyun stand on the floor and now you are on his dick level. You touch his dick making him hiss.

He closes his eyes as your hands goes up and down on his long and thick shaft. "Use your pretty mouth princess!" He demanded and you nodded.

You took him on your mouth and doesn't matter how many times you have done it you are never used to with his size.

You gave him some kitty licks and then when you took him on your mouth ot was too big.

You hit his tip on the back of your throat and then hit it. The way you gag on his cock always makes him want to mouth fuck you more and more.

Baekhyun held your hair and fondly make it a pony tail. He gently push and pull it on your mouth and you play along with him.

"Don't make me cum! I will fill you up tonight." He demanded and you leave his dick.

Baekhyun made you lay on the bed and he took your feet on his shoulder. He spat some salvia on your vagina making sure it's more wet and then rub it all over with the help of his dick.

When you were relaxing on that movement he pushed his member inside of you making your eyes roll on your back.

"So fucking good! Feels like heaven" he goran.

"Oh yes!" You can't disagree. He is filling you up and then going out. Rubbing your walls.

"Faster baby!" You moan.

"Such a needy little girl!" He said but pinned you to thrust you good anyway.

It does not take him long to cum and you cum for the third time this night.

You were too tired when done that your eyes closed automatically. He then cleaned you and clean himself. Pamper your body with lotion.

Baekhyun turn on the sweet candle so that you can sleep peacefully and then sleep beside you.

_________

The labor Day

"Breath baby! You can do it!" Baekhyun said holding your hands as you are trying to push out the baby from your system.

"It's almost here Mrs. Byun!" The doctor said.

"We could see it's head." Another voice was heard.

Baekhyun held your hands tightly and another hand of his is creasing your head.

"Baby, try a bit more. Please.." he said. You inhale a lot and then push with all your might.

You feel like your guts were cut from your body, or your 207 bones break at the same time, seems like all the neuro of your body could feel the pain. May be it's worst than dying.

"It's here!" You heard. And you feel your eyes closed. Too much work. You want to sleep right away.

.
A.N.

See me updating the sixth chapter today, lmfao I am so done with myself.
My hand are paining literally.

And yes,

The next book will be on Kai
And will be called

"ROYAL BLOOD"

The trailer will be out once this book is done but, the book will start in 15th of May.

See you guys there.

This book has a epilogue left. I will update that

But not today😜

-Sammy 🌼