one

"Definitely red roses but I'm not sure what else..." The man on the other side of the till looks unsure of himself. he brings a hand up to his mouth and chews on his fingernails, probably a bad habit that he is ashamed of because he immediately pulls his hand away after realizing what he had done, an unneeded apology muttered under his breath.

Frustrated and bashful about his indecisiveness, the man looks away from the variety of flowers hung up on the wall and switches his gaze to Jimin. His eyes read: "Help me, please." Jimin feels a soft smile break out on his face, knowing all too well how overwhelming picking out flowers for an event can be - especially if that event, in this case, is your wedding.

He clears his throat "Well, your colour scheme is red, white and gold, correct?" He questions, even though he already knows the answer. The man nods, his undivided attention on the next words that come out of the florists' mouth.

"Well, then red roses would be a wonderful pick," He starts, scribbling it down on the notepad below him, "I believe red roses and white camellia would go wonderfully together- as they both signify love." Jimin's pen moves at a rapid pace and the man on the other side of the counter nods his head quickly before asking "And the gold?"

He looks as if he knows his suggestion is impossible, his face scrunched up anxiously, Jimin understands. "Well, you probably already know that naturally golden flowers are unattainable. Unfortunately, we do not paint flowers here at this establishment but you are free to do whatever you want with the flowers after you've brought them." Jimin speaks as if he has these lines memorized, and he does. This is far from the first time a customer has requested golden flowers.

The man looks dejected "Ah, I see..." he says, understandably. "However," his interest peaks once more "Personally, I believe goldenrod would look beautiful in the bouquet. It's more yellow than gold, yes, but the colour is stunning and the shape will add interesting variety to your flowers. What do you think?" he grins warmly, glancing over to the goldenrod plant on display before his smile grows wider "I think those would be perfect."

Jimin quickly jots that down before turning toward the calendar hanging on the wall beside him. "My weddings on the 28th..!" he reminds, Jimin nods before pushing his pink hair out of his face to get a better look. "Okay..." He lets the hair fall back down, framing his face like a halo. "They should be ready by the 24th and you can come pick them up on the 26th, sound good?" "Wonderful!" Jimin circles the date.

The owner of the store waves the customer goodbye, shouting a "See you soon!" As the door shuts behind him with the charming ring of the cute bell Jimin insisted on having. Sighing with a heavy feeling- hunger -in his stomach the pink-haired boy leans against the counter and takes in the quietness in the air. It's peaceful, with the only sound being the bustling city outside, hushed by the four walls of the store.

Just then, Jimin hears the pitter-patter of footsteps coming from behind him and a heavy box is suddenly slammed down onto the counter. He lifts his head ever so slightly to see his best friend and first-ever employee smiling down at him with a boxy grin.

Rising fully now, Jimin looks over to Taehyung expectedly. "The cornflowers?" He asks "You know it!" He replies voice drenched in excitement. Taehyung reaches over the desk to grab a pair of scissors and uses them to unseal the taped box, opening it up, his eyes glow in happiness as the room and surrounding objects light up with blue.

Jimin beams with delight as he slowly takes the pretty flowers out of the box. He tears the paper holding the stems together and walks over to their designated vase near the entrance, carefully placing the bundle into its spot before tampering with the petals to make them look more presentable. "They look awesome!" Taehyung calls, still at the counter and Jimin has to agree "I know right?"

They've had blue flowers before but these are by far the most vibrant ones that've ever been on display. The neon flowers mix well with the neighbouring plants to create a beautiful sight. Jimin feels something akin to accomplishment as his childhood dream that others called silly was slowly being built before his very eyes. He might tear up.

But then, his stomach rumbles and he is being made aware of his hunger once more. "Hey, since it's a slow day, d'you wanna get lunch early?" Jimin asks "Sure!" Taehyung grins once more "Where do you wanna go?" "Uhm... it's definitely been a while, let's go pay Jin-Hyung a visit."

-

"Oh, can you add a rose?" The woman asks, but her question sounds more like a demand with the way her tone frames her words, confidence apparent. Yoongi looks up at her with an unreadable expression on his face "No." He says "No?" She actually questions this time, with a shocked expression on her face. "No." Yoongi repeats.

"Well... Why not?" She looks angry but also confused "Well, first of all, I don't add last-minute additions to my designs and second of all, I don't tattoo flowers." Now her expression is incredulous "You don't tattoo flowers?" She breathes out an airy laugh like she doesn't believe what she's hearing. Yoongi only nods an affirmative.

"That's bullshit! Flowers are like the most popular thing to get tattooed ever how could you not want to tattoo something so beautiful?!" She's shouting now and Yoongi feels his patience wear thin, she's one of those irritating flower worshipers. "Listen," he starts, capturing her attention "If you want a rose so bad, how 'bout you go across the street to that terribly designed flower shop and shove one up your ass?" His voice is still calm but his own anger can be heard seeping into the ruff edge of his voice.

"Forget this, I'm leaving!" She screams, storming out of the store, legs as quick as lightning. Yoongi has half the mind to shout "Good riddance!" Right back at her but he doesn't. That would be unprofessional.

"Pfffft." The chuckle comes from the corner of the room, Yoongi snaps his head to see the owner of the voice hunched up in one of the comfortable leather chairs, knees to his chest, notebook on his knees and a pencil in his hand. "You should run a class: 101 ways to lose a customer." He mocks, Yoongi only rolls his eyes "Shut up, Jungkook, do your homework." "I am, Hyung!" He whines.

Jungkook then closed the book in his lap "But I'm hungry now... Can we go eat?" The younger asks, fluttering his eyelashes at his Hyung, using the puppy dog eyes he knows no one can refuse. Yoongi sighs "Okay, but let me clear up first." Jungkook doesn't reply and the elder takes that as his cooperation.

Using his legs, Yoongi moves the wheels of his chair, and in turn himself, up to the chair where his clients sit to get tattooed and gets to work. First, he grabs the stencil he spent about two hours making and frowns "What a waste of time..." He sighs before ultimately throwing it in the bin.

Then he rips the protective covering he uses to keep the chair clean, off. Also throwing it the bin which is close by. Standing to his feet, Yoongi grabs the inks he had picked out and walks over to his shelf with all the colours he owns and places them in their designated spots.

Pulling off his black plastic gloves, Yoongi decides to - although they are unused - also throw them in the bin as they had been stretched out. Then he looks over to Jungkook who is waiting impatiently by the door, his notebook and pen all but abandoned on the leather chair.

"Where do you wanna eat?" "Jin-Hyungs cafe for sure!"