five

Rich Hyung 🤑:

Forwarded- Having a big party on Saturday, invite everyone you know! 🥳

Rich Hyung 🤑:

Taehyung you're coming early to help me prepare, tell Jimin too since I don't have his new number.

Rich Hyung 🤑:

Also, give me his new number

The large oak door swings open to reveal a familiar face. Jimin can't remember the last time he had seen him without the restaurants uniform on - or with a large smile that wasn't obviously forced. "Taehyung-ah, Jimin-ah, glad you could make it, come on in!" He says before quickly rushing back inside leaving the door open, obviously trusting both boys to close it themselves.

"No problem, Hyung," Taehyung calls out as they enter the house, kicking the door shut behind them. They make their way in, trailing behind the elder and into the living room; both of them knowing the house as they'd been there before. "Yeah," Jimin starts "Y'know we're always happy to he-" he cuts himself off when he sees just who is also standing in the living room.

"Oh yeah, you guys know each other back from our Uni days, right?"

Yoongi stands slouched against the wall with his hands in his pockets, looking distastefully surprised. On the red velvet couch next to the wall sits Jungkook, phone in hand but looking up from it, the artificial light illuminates his chin and jaw as his expression matches the elders - sans the disgust. And then finally sitting next to the purplette sits another man, who looks awfully familiar to Jimin but he just can't put his finger on it. He has light blonde hair, which nicely contrasts his tan skin, and has a black backpack on his lap with his arms wrapped tightly around it, he wears confusion in place of surprise.

"God, why are you everywhere I go?" Jimin asks pointedly at Yoongi, intentionally disrespectful as he hadn't used honorifics. He only feels half bad as he sees Seokjin furrow his eyebrows in his peripheral vision. "I don't know," Yoongi sighs, obviously not feeling the argument that will inevitably bubble up "You tell me; all I know is that I've always been there first whenever we see each other." Jimin grits his teeth together, ready to argue back.

"Yah, Jimin-ah," Seokjin calls softly enough, however, the harsh undertone of his voice is enough to have the pinkettes head snapping fully his way "The way you just spoke to Yoongi right now, that wasn't very respectful was it?" Yoongi smirks before pushing himself off the wall and walking round to stand next to the oldest person in the room. The smug expression he wears makes Jimin want to punch it right off his face. "Yeah, Petal" his stupidly handsome smirk grows wider.

("Cute. Like a petal. Mind if I call you that from now on?"

"Yes."

"Perfect.")

"That wasn't very respectful now, was it?" He speaks in a pout, mockingly talking down to the pink-haired boy - even though they were the same height. Jimin grinds his jaw closed, eyes glancing over at Seokjin. He only rolls his eyes at Yoongi but keeps an unwavering gaze toward Jimin. The second eldest stalks his way toward the pinkette, each slow footstep emphasized by a carpeted 'tap'. Then he leans in, "Apologize." He whispers, face close enough that Jimin could feel his minty breath against his neck.

Stumbling backwards, Jimin only intensifies his glare. He looks back at Seokjin for some help but it doesn't seem like he's on the path to getting any. Sighing, Jimin knows he was being disrespectful when he spoke to Yoongi without using honorifics, they are a huge part of Korean culture and he had disregarded them entirely. He should've known that, even though he may have had gotten away with it in school, he definitely wasn't going to get away with it now. "Sorry..." He forces out, making sure that he doesn't sound even a tiny bit apologetic.

The eldest in the room raises an eyebrow. Jimin knows what he means. "Sorry... Hyung..." It's hard to say and when he does eventually throw it up it's all muffled and hesitant. Yoongi laughs and Jimin scoffs. "Good job, Petal." He says, voice sarcastic.

Jimin walks back to stand next to Taehyung - who, by the way, was giggling in the background the whole time - And Yoongi walks back to lean against the wall. Seokjin sighs before a smile grows on his face. "You all know why I have invited you here." He starts "It's because I need you to help me throw this party. I'm so glad you all came." He sounds truly thankful. "Anytime, Hyung." The boy, who Jimins sure he's met before, smiles, noticeable dimples displayed. The eldest goes on;

"Alright, so let's begin, shall we? I need Jungkook-ah and Taehyung-ah to start moving the furniture around to make some space, and to minimize damage." Jungkook and Taehyung nod before looking at each other to make sure they were on the same page. "Me and Namjoon," Ah, so that was his name. Namjoon. It had a nice ring to it and Jimin was even more certain that he had met him somewhere else before. "Will handle all the cleaning, and put up some cute decorations I brought." "Of course, Hyung."

Wait, so that leaves... "Jimin-ah and Yoongi-yah, I want you both in the kitchen to put all the treats into bowls. Oh, and I also need you to finish icing the cupcakes."

Oh.

Oh no.

Jimin and Yoongi slowly make eye contact. The younger opens his mouth to complain but is cut off before he even gets the chance to speak. "I know what you're gonna say, but you two are the only ones that I trust in my kitchen, so this is non-negotiable." Seokjins words are set in stone.

Jimin groans and Yoongi scoffs as they both walk toward the kitchen. "Assholes first." The pinkette insults, stepping to the side to send his point home. The black-haired man only looks at him- face blank - before continuing his venture into the kitchen.

God, this was gonna be a long night.