four

"Fuck you."

His voice was unabashedly drenched in venom and spite. Yes, he had said some shitty things, but he'd never, never-

"Why do you get to be an asshole, huh? If you can say whatever the fuck you want, so can I!"

("You promise you won't make fun of me, right?"

"I promise")

Yoongi chuckles and it's noticeably void of humour- something he does quite often, Jimin notices. "Okay." "Okay?" "Okay."

Jungkook and Taehyung share another glance "Okay..." The purple-haired boy says, voice careful as if he's unsure he's able to speak without causing another argument. A few seconds, of what should've been reassuring silence but was only more tension, pass by quickly. "Okay!" The silver haired boy, seemingly unaware of the tension, smiles.

"Leaving now." The black-haired boy states, trying to play calm but the undeniable clench in his jaw is ultimately giving away that he was anything but calm. Getting up and heading for the door without waiting for the others to respond, Yoongi leaves the restaurant and begins to walk back to his shop. "U-Uhm... I-i'm gonna go... Too... Oh, uh, tell Jin-Hyung that-that the food was amazing... as always." Jungkook stutters before rushing out of the store also.

Taehyung and Jimin are now alone at the table once again. The younger was about to say something but was cut off before he could even get the words out by the elders groan. "I hate him, isn't he just the worst?!" Taehyung nods slowly "Yeah... He was kinda a bitch but you were also sorta shitty..." "Uhm, excuse me, my side, Tae, You're meant to be on my side."

-

After locking the door and flipping the cute handwritten sign to 'closed' Jimin quickly makes sure he has everything he needs before beginning to make his way home. Taehyung had left early because his dog needed to be fed, so the pink-haired boys alone tonight- as he usually is.

It's late October so inky darkness blots the sky a lot faster than in the summery months. The breeze that rustles through the orange-tinted leaves that lay on the floor as large, crunchy piles is relatively icy but it's bearable enough especially since Jimin had whipped out his favourite fluffy winter jacket the minute the weather had begun to drop. What can he say? He's always prepared.

The wind begins to pick up, a lot. It blows through Jimins newly dyed pink hair and causes the strands to fly in many different directions. The boy finds himself clutching tightly onto the plastic bag in his hands as he was growing more and more afraid that the pressure of the air would tear it from his grasp.

Squinting involuntarily at the harsh weather, Jimin manages to power through as this was not an uncommon occurrence. The commute from work to the flat Jimin and Taehyung shared was not a long one, so the boy had always opted to walk instead of drive or take the bus. It was also more relaxing; in the pinkettes opinion.

The roads are quiet but that's what's so appealing about them. As Jimin walks, he remembers that they had just recently run out of milk back and home and decided to pop into a nearby store to get some more. The peach coloured door opens with a bell not unlike his own and Jimin's body is immediately wrapped in warmth; so much so that he starts to regret his very much over the top pillowy coat. The scent of bread is overwhelming and the lights are bright enough to have Jimin blinking, attempting to adjust.

Despite the harsh environmental change, the store itself is relatively small. The counter and limited isles are close together as if to make sure the employees could see what was going on at all times, Jimin can only visibly see one security camera so there may be a reason for that.