forty one

Warning - Explicit sexual content.

("Attention, class!" The teacher calls, ending the many conversations that were previously cluttering up the room. Yoongi rests his head against the palm of his hand as he doodles in the margin of his notebook - not really interested in what the teacher has to say.

"Today we have a new student. His name is Park Jimin and he's transferred here from Busan. Please make him feel at home!" The teacher speaks with the enthusiasm needed to get elementary school kids to listen. It works, Yoongi flits his eyes up and immediately has to do a double take.

Because there, at the front of the class, stands the most beautiful person Yoongi has probably ever laid his eyes upon.)

Jimin sighs against Yoongis lips. The front door of the flat feels cold against his back-especially after removing his heater-like jacket. The kiss is slow, soft, innocent. Yoongis got his hand at Jimins jaw, holding it gently while Jimin grips the thin material of Yoongis shirt and uses the leverage to pull him ever so slightly closer. After the firework show had come to a dramatic end, Jimin had shyly suggested that they head back to his place. The hidden meaning of his words not lost on either of them.

Yoongi pulls away first, pupils blown wide. "You okay?" He whispers, voice horse, gravelly. Jimin nods his head but the elder doesn't do anything until the younger speaks. "Yeah, Hyung, I'm okay. Are you?" Yoongi smiles. "Yes." They both lean back in. This time the kiss is more fast-paced. Passion and heat blind whatever doubt or hesitation either of them still may feel. Yoongi squeezes his eyes shut, hands gripping the youngers hips tightly.

Jimin turns his head to deepen the kiss-it's just so good. Yoongis lips are soft and sweet and addicting and Jimin knows that he has thought all these thoughts a million times before but that doesn't change the fact that kissing Yoongi is always so good. And yet, it's not enough. He wraps his arms around the elder's broad shoulders and breaks the kiss himself this time. They both take shallow breaths, bodies deprived of oxygen.

Yoongi stares at Jimin with so much love and passion that one would think the younger had to have done something spectacular like painting the skies blue; it makes him want to shy away, cheeks burning up. "So pretty..." The elder mumbles, almost as if musing aloud. "Can't wait to see the rest of you." Desire crashes over Jimin in one large wave and he bites back a gasp at the overwhelming feeling-droplets of pleasure trickle down his back. "Fuck." He curses, head spinning. Grabbing Yoongi by the sleeve of his shirt, Jimin drags him down the hallway.

(Yoongi squints his eyes at the new student; Park Jimin. Class clown Kim Taehyung had immediately taken a liking to the shy boy and just like that, they were self-proclaimed best friends. Yoongi doesn't understand how you could give someone such a special title after only knowing them for less than a week.

"Listen up, students!" The teacher says, picking up a stack of white papers from his desk. "I've finished marking the pop quiz I gave you yesterday, so now you'll get your results." Yoongi sits up straighter in his chair. Even though this was just a simple and Inconsequential-in-the-grand-scheme-of things-test, it still meant a lot since it would decide who was the star student of the week. And for several weeks straight, that position was Yoongis and Yoongis alone.

But this week...

No, he would be star student this week, just like every other week. New student didn't inherently mean new competition. Doubt is the first step to failure, Yoongis father had always said.

Yoongi is handed his test and grins as he sees the almost perfect score. He watches as the Teacher makes his way to the front of the room, smiling brightly. "Well done guys, everybody scored very high this time around!" Murmurs fill the room, most likely students sharing their results with one another. Yoongi tries not to feel left out.