thirty two

"Here's your warning: I'm going to kiss you.

Now tell me to stop."

Jimin feels the surprisingly sharp edge of the leather chair bite into his lower back as Yoongis grip on his shoulders keeps him pinned in place. Breath catching in throat, the pinkettte swears that his heart had stopped beating right then and there.

The elders' words ring loudly in his ears. What had Yoongi just said?

".. I..." Jimin is at a loss for words. Yoongi eyes are red hot, torrid, downright scalding. The pinkettte feels like he's burning from the inside out, feels like someone's just dropped a bucket of ice over his head, feels like he's been punched and hugged at the same damn time.

Seconds pass like years. Yoongi moves in slow motion; Jimin's on two times speed. The elder still looks like he is accepting an answer to his challenge/promise/threat(?) And the younger doesn't know how to respond. Should he tell him to stop?

Thinking logically, that seemed like the best idea. Jimin had already been set on stopping whatever this weird romance thing was right here, right now. He should tell Yoongi to stop, tell him that he doesn't want to kiss and that the times they did before were nothing more than... Accidents, and that the two men should just treat them as such. No more questioning and wondering and pining would need to take place after this conversation because they would both know where they stood with each other. Friends. Or maybe enemies? Jimin honestly didn't mind either.

However, thinking illogically, Jimin was suddenly reminded of Yoongis soft lips - soft lips that were a mere two inches from his face right now. Jimin thinks illogically about the fact that even though the black-haired boy had positively reeked of alcohol, his kiss was still so sweet, so addicting, so imperfectly perfect. Jimin thinks about the way their mouths had slotted together like they were moulded for one another, like they were just meant to kiss.

Jimin thinks about the first time they kissed, what they lacked in experience, they made up for in enthusiasm. Jimin had never kissed anyone like that before, had never been kissed like that before. Anger and lust so intensely shoved together in teenaged bodies that both emotions had no choice but to be sanded down into one. Around Yoongi, Jimin - even today - couldn't confidently tell the difference between the two compelling feelings. Yoongis lips felt so wrong in all the right ways. Jimin suddenly finds himself craving more. More.

Unfortunately, Jimin may have taken too long to get to that conclusion as Yoongi acts first. However, instead of sticking to his words and leaning forward like he said he would; the elder sighs, muttering a "whatever" under his breath before making to pull away.

Jimin doesn't let him.

Grabbing the elder by his white graphic t-shirt, the pinkettte pulls him in for a soft kiss. If you could even call it that with how short it was. Maybe peck was a better description. Their lips press together gently and then they part ways. It's there then it's not. And it was obvious Yoongi hadn't expected it, however, it was too quick for him to respond. Jimin looks down, too embarrassed to meet Yoongis eyes. Yoongi doesn't force Jimin to look at him - instead, he waits.

He waits quietly and patiently for the younger to find the courage on his own. When he does, their gazes are more than enough to light each other on fire. Brown eyes look more yellow in the harsh, artificial lighting of the studio. Yoongi seems to be looking for something in Jimin's eyes.

The pinkettte couldn't say what the elder wanted to see but when he does it's apparently all he needs. Yoongi suddenly grabs the back of Jimin's head to pull him closer whilst simultaneously surging forward for a more demanding kiss. Jimin responds instantly. Their lips move in tandem and it's just as amazing as Jimins blurry memories had promised.