Chapter 1- The Idea

Welcome to my first story on Wattpad! I love feedback, so feel free to comment and tell me what you think!

Disclaimer: I do not own any thing from Harry Potter. All rights go to the talented Daniel Radcliffe who not only played Harry Potter himself in the movies but also authored the stories we all love, which have strong themes of love and acceptance. Some people may tell me that it was some lady named Joanne but we don't welcome transphobes here.

I HAVE MANY MISTAKES IN THIS STORY. Spelling errors. Grammatically incorrect statements. Auto correct errors (I wrote this on Apple products). Reoccurring themes because sometimes I like to put something in super random and forget that that's not how it is in the rest of the story or I'm just too lazy to change it.

I was 14 when I started writing this story and I finished when I was 16. I'm now 22 and I've realized that I love this story will all its mistakes and I love my writing style in the beginning because, to be blunt, it's really bad, and I remember writing when I was 14. This story helped me grow as a writer and a person, and despite its imperfections, it's in me.

However... I do still think about this story a lot and I have gone back and edited a lot of things over time. Some people like it, some people don't. I get it either way, but I feel like I've reached a point where my level is much higher than I started so I'll go back and reread something and be like man I could make this so much better! And then I get really tempted. And then I do it.  So... sorry if you come back to reread this and you're like whoa this is different. And sorry if some chapters are kind of basic and then the writing is magically different in another chapter. I just do it on an urge-basis because my time is super crunched and redoing those scenes is a form of stress relief for me.

As of March 2020, I have began rewriting this book in it's entirety so it's not so disjointed. As of July 2021, 4th and 5th year are publishable, but I will post it in full once all sections are complete. My hope is by the end of 2021 or sooner.

And one more thing. Rereaders. I love you. You're like a family to me and your support is irreplaceable, but please please PLEASE do not put spoilers in the comments. This includes specific chapter numbers (you know what I'm talking about *wink*). I just want everyone to have the same experience reading this for the first time. Thank you thank you thank you!

New readers, be wary of the comment section because there will be spoilers in them. I get over 1000 comments a day and can't really keep up with them. If you want a true spoiler free experience, I'd not look at the comments. Sorry about that! 

And also, if you like this story, please go check out my other work on here IN VITRO. It's a story from my own creation and I'm looking for beta readers and critiques and would love love love your opinion on it.

Also also, if you have any fan art, please send it to me! I'd love to post it in this story and I'll totally credit you! 

I hope that you enjoy this story as much as I loved writing it!

Thank you! :)

--------------------------------------

JUST A REMINDER YOU ARE READING THE OLD VERSION, THIS IS NOT THE MOST UP TO DATE VERSION. THE MOST UP TO DATE VERSION IS EITHER THE RED COVER (MATURE) OR THE BLUE COVER (CLEAN VERSION).

--------------------------------------

It was the day after, morning to be precise, Harry Potter's name spat itself in a blaze from the Goblet of Fire; a mystery no one could solve, even Potter, however it's not like anyone would believe his explanation.

"Of course famous Potter gets the glory, that sniveling dumb git! Of course he would be the one to have his stupid name pulled from the cup, while the more qualified, prestigious people for the challenge (me)  get to sit back and watch that idiot Gryffindork get himself killed," Draco Malfoy ranted to his posse, Crabbe and Goyle, while getting ready for breakfast. "He won't last the first task."