Chapter 71- The Show

Harry woke to the heavy breathing of Draco next to him. It was moving his own messy hair and the air ran along his expression, barely on his neck. He was face to chest, and upon opening his eyes, he ran them along Draco’s scars. He immediately felt guilty and glided two fingers along them. Draco stirred slightly. Harry kissed right over his heart, and Draco bent his head while Harry leaned up to kiss him, causing them to bump each other. Draco let out a groan after his teeth smashed into the top of his mouth by Harry’s forehead.

“Sorry!”

“Good morning to you, too,” Draco said sarcastically, rubbing his jaw. Harry lifted himself to the point in which he was even with Draco and grabbed his cheeks with both hands before placing their lips together. Draco put a hand on Harry’s and then followed his arm up to his shoulder, squeezing it, then continued up to his cheeks and finally ended up pulling his hair. Harry smiled into the kiss, only before deepening it, just feeling his soft sweet lips that were carelessly responding to him.

“You don’t understand how much I love being kissed by you,” Draco gleamed, looking into his eyes when they finally released.

“I don’t think you understand how much I love kissing you,” Harry said softly, his voice breaking. He pulled the blanket up to his face so Draco could only see his eyes. It was incredibly warm and cozy and they snuggled closer to each other. They stared into each other’s eyes before Harry closed his again, ready to surface into another slumber. Draco reached a hand and pet his hair oh so delicately, his tender touch comforting Harry to an extreme.

“Any nightmares,” he whispered.

“Never with you,” the gryffindor smiled before drifting away, Draco watching him in adoration. The blonde stayed awake, just thinking about their future together, only until unconscious pulled him away involuntarily.

When Draco woke, the first sight he had was Harry’s face, and the weight of his body that was leaning on him was pushing him deep into the bed. He looked at him with a raised eyebrow, almost as if he was crazy.

“What,” Draco asked, waking up more and more each second.

“A Swedish underwear model?”

“It was the first thing I could think of,” Draco confessed slumping his shoulders.

“You really think I’m going to leave you, my fiancé, who I’ve known since I was eleven, dated since I was fourteen, been through a war with for Merlin’s sake, for some stupid Swedish underwear model to whom I’ve never met.”

“Well when you put it like that I sound like a bimbo,” Draco said solemnly, not meeting his eyes.

“You are a bimbo! Very much,” Harry looked down at him before stroking his cheek with the back of two fingers. Draco let out a huff of air before finally meeting Harry’s green eyes. They just stared, reading each other, almost having a conversation, their blinks as use of periods.

“You are so beautiful,” the Gryffindor blurted out. Draco found himself blushing abundantly causing Harry to smile a million smiles. “Awh look who’s blushing.”