Chapter 60- And It All Came Crashing Down

JUST A REMINDER YOU ARE READING THE OLD VERSION, THIS IS NOT THE MOST UP TO DATE VERSION. THE MOST UP TO DATE VERSION IS EITHER THE RED COVER (MATURE) OR THE BLUE COVER (CLEAN VERSION).

-------------------------------------- 

The rest of their "date that wasn't a date" (which totally was a date) Harry had to pretend he was okay. He had to act like nothing had phased him at all when really he wanted to scream, maybe even punch a wall in.

"Forgetting?"

"Yeah. Because it can completely change you, without you knowing it. It can destroy you and everyone around you."

"I never really thought of it like that," Draco said, oblivious to the pain in his words.

"You wouldn't," Harry muttered under his breath. "What's better, truth or loyalty?"

"Hmm that's difficult," Draco finished his food and placed it in the basket as well as Harry. He tapped it with his wand and sent it away, Harry did, before laying down, his head next to Draco's thigh. "Probably truth because you don't know if someone it loyal or not if you don't know the truth."

Harry always loved it when Draco did that. He always found a way to pick the best answer by tying it in with the other options. It was a special knack Harry loved, along with all the other things about him. There was an endless list Harry could say he loved about Draco.

"Good answer."

"Thank you very much. If you could change anything about yourself what would it be?"

Harry thought about answering something deep, like his ability to love too easily or inability to let go, but he knew he probably couldn't handle it. "I wish I had abs."

"Abs?"

"Yeah, like rock hard abs, like a 8 pack."

"An 8 pack? Why," Draco asked, amused.

"Because then I'd be even sexier," he smiled.

Since Harry was laying down and the sun was shining, Harry's glasses acted as reflectors and when Draco looked at him, his eyes burned. "Sexier? Here hold on." Draco reached down and slowly took off Harry's speculators slowly. "You'd look sexiest with your glasses off."

"You like them off," Harry asked. Draco always had because he could see Harry's irises.

"Yeah, I do."

"You are the cosmetologist," Harry smirked.

"Shut up," Draco smiled, taking his fingers in the water and splashing a few drops onto the boy. He lay down next to Harry. It was tight, for it wasn't that big of a boat, and their bodies were squeezed together. Harry missed this. He missed the touch, even if it wasn't intimate. For a second he closed his eyes and imagined it was the real Draco next to him, the one he fell in love with, the one that loves him back. "You look exhausted. Do you ever sleep."

Harry laughed at that, a tired, exhausted laugh. "No, I don't."

"Go ahead and sleep."

"We are on a date that isn't a date though. I don't want to waste it, I can sleep later."

"Potter, it's fine."

Next thing Draco knew, was that he was underwater. The lake was cold, but refreshing and he met Harry up at the surface. "The hell was that for," he shouted.

"I told you I'd flip the boat of you called me Potter again," Harry smiled, more awake now.

"I hate you," Draco laughed, splashing him.