Chapter 20- The Dreams

...Harry began to suck on Draco's lips enthusiastically while Draco bared his teeth. They were out of breath quickly but continued kissing no matter how much air was needed. He felt as though he could keep going forever, Harry did. Their eyes were tightly shut and he felt as though they were drifting on a cloud. But then he realized how Long their lips were together and Harry grew confused.

However Draco kept sucking on his lips pulling on him. Then his teeth bared and Draco began to violently suck and bite until Harry swore he cut through them. Harry grew even more confused as his lips grew hurt and the moans that were constantly comforting changed to ones of yelping. Some how Draco was Silent the whole time which added to the strangeness of the event.

"Mmm Draco calm down," Harry said frantically in between kisses. He began to furrow his eye brow as Draco began to kiss harder. "Draco, stop!" but he still continued as Harry tried to push him off. "Stop! STOP!" Draco bit hard and Harry felt blood dribble down his lip. Harry sat up as Draco got on his knees, still on the sides of Harry.

"What the hell was that, Draco? What are you..." Harry trailed off as Draco's mercury eyes morphed to a deep red and an evil smirk grasped his face. He stood up off of Harry and the Golden Boy started to crawl away as he horror unraveled itself in front of him.

"Scared Potter?"

Harry backed away as fast as he could only to hit his head against a wall of a tree trunk.

"No no no no no,'' he repeated over and over, shielding himself as Voldemort approached him wand at the ready.
"Avada Kedavra!"

 And Harry awoke from his nightmare.

----------------------------------

Harry had sweat drenched all over him and he was shaking extensively. His covers were god knows where, and his pillow knocked over the articles on his nightstand, replacing them on the cherry-wooded table.

"You okay, mate?" Ron startled him. He turned to face his friend finding the rest of the dorm was awake and staring at him, frightfully.

"Yeah... I-I-I'm fine. Ju-just bad dream."

"More like a fit! We thought you were having a spaz attack or something," Seamus squeaked across the room, two beds to his left.

"We were really worried," Neville said, exasperated.

"I'm fine. Good night." Harry felt as though he was being rude, but he didn't give a damn as he heard maniacal laughter in the back of his head, knowing sleep would not be in the story tonight.

------------------------------------------------

It was another two weeks until he saw Draco. Quid ditch has been rescheduled to Friday twice in a row before their match against Slytherin-- oh, what a game that would be.

Harry sat near the calming water, listening to the rippled waves, waiting. Sleep came seldom to him ever since that nightmare; he didn't get much of it. 

As Harry shut his eyes, his head resting in his hand, elbow propped up, Draco pushed through the curtain of vines. He approached him, kneeling, burying his head in his neck. "I see someone's excited for date night." 

Harry just groaned. Draco kissed him and finally Harry opened his eyes, only to close them in the sheer feeling of Draco's lips against his. "Sorry, 'm tired." 

"I've noticed. You look awful!" Draco started then boasted out the obvious.

"Thanks, you're gorgeous as well," Harry rolled his eyes.