Chapter 32- The Library

Harry woke up with the pressure of a heavy object on top of him. Oh yeah, Draco. They were chest to chest, legs intertwined and face to face... Somewhat. Draco had his mouth open and breathing on Harry's cheek, his chin digging into his collarbone.

"Draco," Harry mumbled as loud as he could for the time of morning but his voice cracked anyway. The boy tried to respond only breathing a little more air than normal, a small squeak escaping his throat which Harry probably wouldn't of heard if they weren't on top of each other.

"Draco get off of me." Harry shifted a little but found his muscles too weak to even move. Draco raised his head and splinted his eyes open as much as they could go.

"No." Draco dropped down on his cheek, not knowing

"Ew! You drooled on me!" Harry was more awake now. Draco looked up at Harry, half dazed. He moved his eyes where a small puddle of saliva, then dragged his tongue over it.

"EW!!" Harry tried to get up, move a little, but he was unsuccessful.

"What? Your fine with my tongue in your mouth, but the second I move out of the area it's disgusting?"

"Well it's definitely un-Malfoyish," Harry smirked. Draco moved his hands in the middle of Harry's pecks and rested his chin on them.

"You seem to have that affect on me," Draco smiled. "Good morning."

"Good Morning." The two leaned into a kiss that was slow and steady. It seemed like kisses were better than any caffeine, their lips tingling with the soft touch.

"I have a question," Harry stated as they finally tore apart.

"And what's that?"

"Well two questions really." Harry looked slightly concerned. Draco raised an eyebrow. " I was wondering..."

Draco let out a small giggle.

"Why are you so nervous? We've been involved for over a year now."

"I know it's just... I'm not that.."

"I know you've been really insecure about yourself lately because your mind was invaded by Snape and Umbridge being herself and I just want you to know that I care for you and you don't need to be scared." Draco woke up after that, eyes full of seriousness and compassion.

"So I can ask you anything?"

"Of course you can. I don't mind."

"Okay well erm... Here it goes... I was-- erm-- wondering if you COULD GET OFF OF ME!" Draco cringed at the shout.

"Ummmm let me think.... No!"

Harry took the liberty of grabbing Dracos wrists, mustering all his strength, flipping it so that he was on top.

"Somebody's strong."

"I'm stronger than you," Harry smirked.

"Not in this lifetime." Draco twisted the couple again so he was dominant. 

"Now what was that you wanted to ask me?" Draco's platinum hair teased and tickled Harry's forehead. 

He moved his head to the side, looking of into the distance, Draco following his head curiously to find out what the boy was looking at. Harry took the opportunity to flip them for the last time.

"Sneaky I see."

"Of course, I'm Harry Potter" Harry never gloated ever, unless he was using sarcasm to the Slytherin which this was one of those times. "Anyway I was wondering if you wanted to study, tonight, at midnight. In the library. It will be empty."