Chapter 27- The One Year Anniversary

"Oh Harry, dear, could you please tell me what the Room of Requirement is?"

Harry almost choked on the bite of chocolate cake that was in his mouth. "W-what?"

They were in the girls lavatory on the second floor. Harry thought of it, changing the location and time for this week. Instead of Friday, Thursday marked their calendars, and the sky outside was as black as ink. Clocks around the school rang 4:00 am, but Draco nor Harry paid any attention to the chimes coming from the tower. They'd been there since midnight... at least.  

"Pinched a nerve there, Potter?"

"I-I have no idea what you're talking about," Harry swallowed, looking up at the ceiling as he readjusted himself, sitting up.

"Oh-ho-ho, really? You do seem to know what I'm talking about," Draco raised an eyebrow and cocked his head to the side. "Your reaction was quite the opposite of what you're imposing. You won't look me in the eyes and you bloody well know I'm absolutely gorgeous. You're always staring at me about the way of the Great Hall-- "

"You cocky bastard--"

"--with longing eyes--"

"Shut up--"

"--thinking, 'Oh, Draco, I want you so much to come over here and kiss me mad--'"

"My voice isn't that high pitched," Harry shot up. 

"'Merlin, Draco's so sexy, I can't stand it sometimes with his hair so perfect and--'"

Harry grabbed a small bit of the cake and smeared it on Draco's cheek, cutting him off. Draco 's jaw dropped. "You did not just do that," he growled. 

"Maybe I did," Harry smirked, however couldn't hold it there. It turned into a smile all to quickly. 

"You're bloody well lucky there's a good chance we get caught or I swear to Merlin himself that I would take the rest of this cake and shove it down your pants." 

"Here," Harry laughed, not the least bit intimidated. He crawled over next to Draco and dragged his tongue along his cheek, lapping up all the icing. 

"What the hell, Harry? That's gross!"

"Actually, it's chocolate," he kissed his cheek and then licked it again. Draco shoved him away and wiped the extra saliva with a napkin. 

The blonde scoffed, rolling his eyes. "Anyway, the Room of Requirement-- no, you're not getting out of this one, Mr. I-Failed-My-Herbology-Test-Because-Insead-Of-Studying-I-Insisted-On-Making-Out-With-My-Boyfriend-Then-Lied-About-It-To-Said-Boyfriend-Then-Made-Out-With-Him-Again-To-Distract-Him-From-My-Failure-- you've spoken about it before."

"It's not my fault you like making out with me," Harry shrugged.

"Not after you lie to me about failing your Herbology test!"

"Whatever," he rolled his eyes, "And no I haven't! I've never mentioned the Room of Requirement before in my life."

"After you kissed the Chang bitch," Draco bit. 

"For the last time: I did not kiss her, she kissed me!"

"Whatever lets you sleep at night! Anyway, you said you two were in the Room of Requirement," he cocked his head. "And yet you say you've never mentioned the Room of Requirement. That, and instead of being genuinely confused, you just accepted that there was such a thing as a Room of Requirement, which you wouldn't have if you didn't know about it."

"What, are you Sherlock Holmes or something?"

"Sherlock Holmes?"

"Muggle detective."