Chapter 29- You or Nothing Else

Harry lay in bed. Knowing he would never- could never get any sleep tonight. His heart was broken, and he couldn't help it. He crumbled the piece of paper in his pocket and played with it, repeating what it said in his mind.

"One last time. 4:30 a.m. Forest"

He didn't want it to be the end. He loved Draco. Plain and simple. Every single breath he took, every thought that consumed his mind was of him. The reason his heart beat so vibrantly, was because of Draco. The only person who could ever get through his dreams, was Draco. And now he was experiencing his worst nightmare.

Ron and Hermione, Harry felt bad for. He always blew them off and before bed he just pushed them away when they tried to help. It wasn't just those two either. All the Gryffindor family tried to comfort him in some sort of way, knowing he missed class after potions. Luna Lovegood, too, when she saw him in the corridors of Hogwarts.

The clock couldn't go by slower as Harry checked the pocket watch. The little device was wrapped around his palm and held closely to his heart. Having checking it every 5 minutes, time dragged on until he made his way down to the forest at 3:20, anxious to see his face one last time. The number dial at 384. 

-------------------------

Draco Malfoy had somewhat gotten used to the feeling in his heart and finally broke his inability to love, ever since he met Harry and now that was gone from him. He sat on he black leather couch, Pansy (whom was supposed to be comforting Draco) fell asleep on his shoulder.

Why? Why must Snape have been so cruel. They weren't hurting anyone but themselves and they are happy to sacrifice. It wasn't like anyone knew. Sure their situation could be 'dangerous' but no one had taken the hit, until now.

Dried cheeks grew wet again when Draco thought about what he wrote on the note. "One last time." Quickly he shook the thought away and stated stroking his gold and silver chain, thinking that this meeting would never have the potential to be their last.

He wasn't going to let Harry slip away from him. Never. 

---------------------------

Draco walked through the green ropes to find Harry crying and pacing. He looked like a wreak, worse than after the triwizard tournament. He was pale, completely opposite to his usual warmth, his hair was the messiest he's ever seen it, and he was whimpering.

"Hey you," Draco said as happy as he could at this state, which was about the tone someone would say to another at a funeral. Harry looked up to see Draco's perfect face shining in the moonlight. They were both in their school robes, still a completely mess. The blonde hair that lay on top of Draco's head looked like it went into a war, matted and greased with tears.

"Draco!" Harry cracked as fresh tears rid down his face. He broke into a sprint towards Draco, jumping and slamming into him. They reached in for a desperate kiss. They needed each other, as if someone dove into the lake for 3 minutes and they finally got to the surface, finally getting air to fill their lungs. Harry jumped off of Draco as they were still kissing. Draco ran his fingers thought the raven hair as Harry wrapped his arms around his waist. Their kiss was sloppy and full of tears. They sucked each other until there was absolutely no air in their lungs.

"Harry. There is no way in hell that i'm ever letting you go. Never! You're mine." Draco went into hug him, face burying in his chest, which was like a crane diving into a finches wing. Their height difference was fairly extensive.

"What about Snape?" Harry didn't want to be caught with something as difficult as this situation. Draco looked up Into Harry's eyes, his hand caressing his cheek.