Chapter 68- The Other Party

The next morning, Draco woke up extra early, as well as Harry, and they met in the hallway outside of their doors to share a chaste kiss.

“Good morning,” Draco whispered, pulling Harry tighter into a hug.

“Good morning,” he responded just as quiet if not even quieter, kissing him just below his ear with a smile on his face.

“Sleep well?”

“Yeah,” Harry breathed, “You?”

“Wonderful,” Draco responded, looking him in the eyes. They stood like that for a few moments, but when they heard a door open, they immediately split apart. “Move, Potter!”

“Get out of my way, Malfoy!”

And they went back to their rooms to face their angry roommates, slamming their doors with a wink sparkling in their eyes.

----------------------

At breakfast just a little bit later, Draco was nibbling on a piece of toast peacefully when a tawny school owl perched itself right in front of his breakfast. It dropped a tiny roll of parchment precisely onto his plate, it’s feathers slapping his face once. He just smiled at the action and look up at Harry who was holding back a small giggle, instead of the predicted scoff.

He opened it, the words reading:

“How is it people are already suspicious? Stop smiling.”

He looked up to the Gryffindor table, and Potter’s posse was staring at him, and then back at Harry who looked as though he was having a stimulating conversation with Ginny. Draco ducked his head as a wave of jealousy overcame him. Harry had kissed that bitch...It may have been two years ago…but he still kissed that bitch. Draco looked down at his ring to sooth his thoughts, remembering how much he loved Harry and how much Harry loved him back.

Flipping the paper onto it’s back, the slytherin wrote:

“Damn it, Potter.

We have been hiding this thing for almost 4 years. Do not let your stupid Gryffindork friends ruin it. Act like your old self instead of a 12-year-old girl high on a love potion, or so be it I won’t kiss you for a whole month, you sodding prat. With that being said, I hope you have a marvelous day. Dinner tonight?

Malfoy (almost Potter, but Malfoy showing)

P.s. Every morning, I want to wake up early and do that again.

P.p.s. I love you”

He attached it to the owl and it flew directly to Harry.

Of course, he would be the one to look directly up to him with a smile beaming on his cheeks. Draco tried to be serious and he sneered at him, but he couldn’t help but smile too, and Draco put his dead down on the table so his face couldn’t be seen. He decided to ignore Harry and finish his breakfast before he was on his merry way.