Part 8. Truth or dare

You arrive third in the room. The last one is Charles. Lando screams. "CHARLES LOSER!" Everyone starts laughing and Charles takes a seat. Lando looks in the room and takes the lead. "Okay, Daniel. Truth or dare." Daniel looks afraid but answers. "Truth." Lando smiles. "Did you ever pee in your car?" He giggles while asking. "Actually i did not. Maybe from a little excitement but not because I couldn't hold it up." He smiles. "George, do you think your new team mate is hot?" George was taking a sip but almost chokes because of the question. He turns red and rubs his hand in his neck. "Uhm. I think we all do huh?" You look at him. He sees your looking and smiles a bit. He quickly takes the next question. Everyone answers a few and after a while you get a question from Checo. "So Emma truth or dare." You are definitely not doing a dare in front of everyone so you chose a safe option. "Truth." He grins. "Would you ever kiss someone in this room?" You smile. "Absolutely." They all start cheering. He asks further. "Who?" You shake your head. "Well that was not the question was it." You look at Max, but quickly look away so no one sees. It's way to fun to tease him. Everyone keeps playing and after a while you are getting tired. Tomorrow it's Friday, time to test the car. You say goodbye to everyone. George comes to you. "Should we go back?" You shake your head. "I think im going to walk actually." He looks at you like he just saw a ghost. "Absolutely not, it's freezing and walking is an hour away from here." You smile. "It's fine, i will be okay and text you when i get home." He smiles. "Okay then. If you say so." You start walking and suddenly there's a tap on your shoulder. You turn around. "Max?"