Part 26. No way

The next morning you wake up from the sounds of the monitor. You almost forgot you were in the hospital. Max is not in the bed anymore. While thinking that, he walks in with your dad. He smiles when seeing you. "Hey beautiful." You smile at him. He holds a breakfast plate with yoghurt and fresh fruit. His dad takes a seat and starts eating his breakfast. Max takes place on the bed. You smile at him and he starts eating. A nurse walks in. "So Emma, how are you feeling." You answer while your mouth is full with croissant. "I'm fine." She smiles. "That's great. We think you can leave soon. Then you can rest at home." You smile. "Awesome, so i can fly to Istanbul tonight?" Max is shocked by your reaction and almost chokes on his breakfast. He wants to say something but your dad doesn't give him the chance. "No way, you're staying here in Russia." You start to get mad. "Come on, i won't race. I will just be watching. Support my team." The nurse looks worried. "Em, we need you to rest for at least 3 weeks." You nod. "And i will, but i will join my team. You can't stop me." The nurse looks at your dad. "It's fine by me, if you stay with her at all times and she stays in the wheelchair. She can't walk." Your dad starts thinking and sighs. "Fine." You jump up, forgetting your in pain. You moan a little and lie down. "Thanks dad, i promise i will rest." Max grabs your hand and looks you in the eyes. "We need to go apart right?" You nod. "It's for the best to keep this quiet okay?" He nods. "Totally, lets pack your stuff." He jumps up and start packing everything. After a while your whole room is empty. The nurse comes in with the wheelchair and leaves again with your dad to sign some papers. Which leaves you alone with Max. You look at the wheelchair and start crying. "Hey hey hey, what's wrong." You look down. "I don't want this, I'm not disabled Max. I can walk." He shakes his head. "Love, you are so strong, but if you want to come you really need to okay?" You nod and wrap your arms around his neck. You hug for a while and then he picks you up and puts you in the wheelchair. He pushes you trough the hospital and gets you in an uber. "I will go to our room and take your stuff with me on the plane. See you in Istanbul . He kisses your cheek, give your dad a manly hug and leaves. You and your dad get in the car and Jeff drives you to the airport. You get on your private plane and it takes off. Your dad holds your hand and you sleep for the whole flight. After a few hours you arrive. Jeff takes you to the hotel. You arrive and open your hotel room.