Part 29. Busted

You open the door and see Lando in a suit. He looks at you and widens his eyes. He stands speechless. You giggle. "No staring, keep on moving." You walk past him and he walks after you. You get into the car and drive to a beautiful restaurant at the beach. When you arrive you see everyone is already there. You instantly lock eyes with Max. He is wearing a suit. He looks so good. He winks to you. You smile and blush and Lando notices it. "Yo Em, where are you with your head?" You look at him. "Hm?" He smiles. "Come on lets say hello to everyone." You walk up to the group and hug everyone. Pierre and Carlos brought their girlfriends. They talk with you for a while about the f1 life and their private. When you get to Max he holds you tight and whisperers in your ear. "You look stunning love." You smile at him. Everyone takes a seat at the table. You sit next to Max and across Yuki. You have an amazing time. You are still in pain but being with everyone again makes you so happy. You have a lovely dinner and the sun sets.You are waiting for dessert when you can feel Max grabbing your hand under the table. He squeezes it to let you know he misses you. Lando stands up and is about to do a speech. "Dear all, i just really want to thank you all for the bond we created. I love working with you. I think we can all agree that we are So relieved and happy that Emma could join us this evening. I love you all." You blow him a handkiss and everyone starts clapping. Lando comes towards you and gives you a big hug. You finish dessert and the group decided they will stay for some drinks. You go to the toilet and Max instantly walks after you. "Max someone is going to see us." He smiles. "I made sure no one saw me go after you." He grabs your face. "I wanted to do this all night." He presses his lips against yours. Its soft but passionate. It feels so right, you missed him. Suddenly someone walks in. "Oh my god." You look to see who it is.