Part 16. The party

The door opens and you see Alex. He hugs you. "You understood the assignment, welcome! We are complete now." The music is really loud, but still when you arrive in the room it gets silent and everyone looks at you. You see Max his eyes widen and when he sees you noticed it he quickly looks away and takes a sip of his drink. He is wearing a suit. He looks good in it. The thought of you finding him attractive disgust you and you can't think of it long because George comes to you. He gives you a big hug. "You look so good." You smile. "Thanks George. You too." He grabs your hand and walks you to the table where Lando, Max, Alex, Yuki and Pierre are sitting. After a while Charles joins the group and gives everyone a shot. You have a lot of drinks and decide you want to dance. Pierre and Yuki both grab one hand each and pull you to the dance floor. You go with them and have an amazing time. You dance and sing along. The rest joins you and you scream all the songs. "I'll go get the next round." You walk off the bar and see Max standing. You order a few shots." Max looks at you and takes a sip. "You are not even going to say hi aren't you?" You shake your head. "Girls don't belong here right. So i just pretend i don't see you." You walk away and give everyone a shot. After a while Max joins. You get closer to Yuki. "Have you seen George?" He looks behind you and his eyes widen. He looks at the ground. "What are you doing?" You turn around and see George in a corner making out with a bartender. You drop your glass and walk over to him. "I can't believe i trusted you Russell." A tear rolls down your face. You walk outside. It rains and you are soaking wet within a few seconds. You sit on the little staircase in front of the door and cry softly. It's only raining harder and more. Your make up washes away and is all over your face. The door opens behind you. You don't look because your ashamed. "Go away. I want to be alone." The door closes and the person walks over to you.