Part 39. Touch

You stop as well to see what is happening. He just stares at the gate as if he saw a ghost. "Dad are you coming?" he says nothing and looks down. You walk to him and reach out your hand. He smiles, he knows what your doing. He grabs your hand and you start walking. Your dad follows. You open the gate with your pass and walk in. He takes a deep breath. You walk trough the paddock when suddenly you hear someone scream. "Wilson. No way." Your dad turns around to see who it is. He sees Gunther. Gunther tears up and runs to him. "I cant believe your at the track. Jost and Toto walk in as well. They all start greeting your dad and before you know there is a whole group of team bosses to see your dad. You feel a tap on your shoulder. Its Yuki and Lando. "Whats going on?" You point to your dad. Lando suddenly understands the situation. "JACK WILSON? YOUR DAD IS JACK WILSON?" You giggle. Yuki looks like he doesn't understand whats happening. You decide to explain it while Lando stands speechless. "That is my dad, Jack. He was a six time world champion in formula one." Lando jumps in. "Only the best ever, i had poster in my bedroom of him." Your dad walks towards you. He hugs you and kisses you on your cheek. Lando comes forward and wants to introduce himself, but your dad takes the lead. "Ahh you must be Lando, you are a good driver keep it up." Then he shakes Yuki's hand and walks away again. Lando stands in shock. "Jack Wilson knows who i am." You giggle. Then you see Max walking after him. He taps his shoulder and he turns around. "Sir, i was curious if you want to go with me to take a look at the car., and watch the race at the garage. You must have missed it." The face of your dad lightens up. He nods and you go the Redbull garage. Your dad is speechless, he lets his fingertips slowly touch it. "Can i..-" Max nods without even asking what he wants. Your dad carefully gets in. He is still in pain so he moans a bit. You decided to go to the Williams garage to meet your team. "You two have fun, I'll see you after the race." Max kisses your cheek. "I will let him stay with me." You walk away to the Williams garage. You greet everyone and after a few hours its time for the race.