Part 27. Watching you

You see a bouquet of roses and your suitcase. There is a little card. You roll your wheelchair over to the table and read the card out loud.

to cheer you up a bit, I'll be back in a few hours with some dinner, love Max.

He is so cute. You pack out your suitcase and get everything in the closet. You look at the team wear. You are so sad that you cant race this weekend, but at least you will be with Max. You haven't heard anything from George since the night out. Guess Max really scared him off. You get a cozy and cute outfit and go to the bathroom. You can't walk but standing for a few minutes won't be a problem. You shower and put on some natural make up. You get dressed and lie down on the bed when the door opens. It's Max. "How did you get in?" He shows a card. "Your dad gave it to me so i can watch you." You look annoyed. "I don't need a babysitter." Max comes closer and gives you a big hug. "You are right, but i love watching you." You smile, you can't be mad at him. He looks you in the eyes and strokes your hair. He looks so good, you almost can't resist him. He gets up and walks to the bag he brought. There is some pasta in it. Your favourite. You both take place on the bed and start eating. You watch some movie while eating, you yawn half way in. "You're tired, i should go." He tries to stand up but you stop him. "Max?" He looks at you. "Hm?" "Do you want to move in my room this week. I don't want to be alone." He smiles. "Of course, let me grab my stuff and I'll be back." He gets out and comes back 10 minutes later. He places all of his stuff in your closet as well and takes a quick shower before he joins you in bed. He looks you in the eyes. "You look really beautiful Emma." You blush. "Thank you for everything Max." He nods. "I would do everything for you." You see he is getting closer. He doubts a little but then he gently kisses your lips. You waited so long for this. You both go to sleep. The next few days you rest and Max has appointments to go to, but you spend every night together. You get really close and you feel you can't be without him. The way he talks, smells, kiss and walks. Everything is perfect. You shake your head. Am i falling in love?