Part 13. Media day

It's fast forward a couple of days. You and George hang out a lot and you decided to get know Italy better. But it's Thursday again: Media day. You and George decided to stay on the low, no touching outside your hotel room. It's better like that, you both might lose you seat if someone sees you two together. You arrive to the paddock separately. When you got there Charlotte is waiting for you. "Hey there is my favourite driver." You pull her in for a hug. "I missed you, let's get some coffee." Charlotte smiles. "Sure! After that we do need to do a track walk. And then we have an interview." You look confused. "A track walk, with you?" She pretends you hurt her. "Ouch, thanks Em." You giggle. "No i didn't mean it like that. I never do it with you." She gives you a playful push. "I know silly, im teasing you. Your personal trainer is sick so you have to do it with me." You get some coffee and start the walk. It's nice, you talk about a lot of stuff. Ten minutes in she suddenly stops. "I need to say something but you have to let me finish talking okay?" You nod. "I know you and George went out to eat Sunday, and just so you know i do not support this." You try to interrupt her. "Shh. Im not done yet. First of all, do you want to get kicked out of the team? Second, GEORGE? Come on that guy is a walking red flag." You roll your eyes. "Seriously Char? You to?" She raises her shoulders. "I worked with him for three years, i know him like he is my son. He is just not right for you." You get mad. "Well i like him, so you can either support me or shut up about it." She looks hurt and looks to the ground. You keep walking so you get in front of her. You keep walking and go to your driver room without talking to her. Then you do the interview by yourself. When you're done you leave the track without saying bye to anyone.