Part 17. Bad night

You look over to see who it is. He sits next to you and puts his arms around you. "Max?" He pulls you closer. "Shh it's fine." You give in and cry your heart out on his chest. He strokes your hair and rubs your back. It's really comforting. When you let go he wipes some tears from your face. "I thought you hated me?" He shakes his head. "No I didn't. I was just being a dick and didn't want to get beaten by a girl." You are still crying. "That's fucked up Max." He nods. "I know, I'm sorry." You look down. "I'm not forgiving you that quick. I need to talk to George." You try to stand up but he pulls you back down. "Em, it didn't even bother him that you left. He just kept going. I went looking for you." You look at him. "Thanks Max. I just need some rest to think i guess." You stand up and cross your arms. He gets his blazer off and lays is over your shoulder. He holds you tight. "I'll take you back to the hotel lets go." You stop. "Max I don't have a room, i stayed with George." He keeps walking. "You can stay in mine, i will sleep in the room with Checo." He gets in the car and drives you to the hotel. You are a bit tipsy so he is supporting you when walking up. He gets in the room and turns on the shower. You are still crying. He walks over to you. "You looked way to pretty to cry like this." You smile a little bit. "I put on the shower and i put some of my sweatpants and a hoodie in there, i think it's more comfortable to sleep in." You smile at him and walk over to the bathroom. You take a quick shower and wash all the make up off. You put Max his clothes on and walk to the bedroom. You get in the bed and Max walks over to you. He grabs the blankets and throw it over you. He then Tucks you in. You see he put a bottle of water next to the bed. he is being really sweet to you. "Goodnight Em." He walks away. When he opens the door you whisper: "do you want to stay here until i sleep?" He turns around and closes the door. "Of course." He walks over to the bed and sits next to you. You grab his arm and wrap it around yourself. He gives you a soft kiss on your forehead. You fall asleep immediately.