Part 14. Qualifying

It's the next day when you wake up from a knock on your door. It's s hotel waiter standing in front holding a plate of food and flowers in his hand. "From mister Russell." He gives it all to you and walks away. It's really cute that he did this for you. You eat it all and grab your stuff. When you're ready you leave to get to the track. You see Yuki on your way there. He hugs you. "Care to grab a coffee pretty lady." You are really happy to see him. "Yes!" You walk to get some coffee and laugh the whole time. "Can i ask you a question?" He nods because he shoves a muffin in his mouth. "Do you think George is a bad person?" He looks at you and swallows the last bit. "I genuinely think he is not a bad person as a friend, but I wouldn't let him come near my friends on relationship terms. He is known for his bad actions." You sigh. "Well okay then." His eyes widen. "You and George?" You cover his mouth with your hands. "Please promise me you won't tell anyone." He acts like he zips his mouth and threw the keys away. "Promise." You smile at him. "Thanks. I really like George. I'm still going to give him a chance." He raises his shoulders. "You should, maybe you can change him." You stand up. "We need to go Yuki." You both walk back and hug when going to your own garages. You get in your car and you drive the fp3. After that you drive qualifying. You drive great again. You end up being op p6. Not perfect, but still good enough. When you're done and out of the car Charlotte walks over to you. "Great drive Em, please don't be mad at me." You hug her. "Sorry I overreacted a bit, I'm just really tired of hearing about George. Can we just not talk about him." She nods. "Okay love, just know whenever you need me I'll be there. And i think someone wants to talk to you to." You look over and see Albon standing in front of the garage. You say goodbye to Charlotte and walk over to Alex. He shakes your hand. "We don't met i think, but i just wanted to ask if you want to come to my party tonight. To celebrate my comeback to formula one next season." You let go of his hand. "Hi! I will actually." He smiles. "Yes awesome, the theme is gala so wear a fancy dress!" You smile. "I will, i have an interview with sky sports tonight so i will be a bit later than the rest." He nods. "That's fine I'll see you tonight then." He winks and walks away. How are you going to find a fancy dress before the interview. You only have 2 hours left, i need to run. You scream to Charlotte.   "I will be back before the interview, i promise!" She waves. Then you run to the Alpha Tauri garage. "Yuki i really need you to come with me right now."