Part 28. Media day

You wake up, it's Thursday morning. You look next to you. Max is still sleeping. You play with his hair. He wakes up because of it. He instantly smiles when looking at you. "Good morning beautiful." You kiss him on his lips. "We need to go or else you will be late." You can walk without a wheelchair with crutches, the wheelchair comes along in case you get tired. You stand up and dress up in the Williams team wear. Liam lawson is driving in your place. He is a good driver, you trust him with your car. Max get dressed as well and you go downstairs to the lobby. You still don't want anybody to know about you two, so you get in to two different cars. When you arrive to the paddock you stumble to the Williams garage. When Charlotte sees you she starts crying. She runs to you and pulls you in for a hug. She holds you so tight you almost can't breath. "Oh god Em, you really scared us." You smile. "I'm okay." She wipes away her tears. "You deserve a cup of coffee, I'll be back." She walks away and you feel a tap on your shoulder. You turn around and see a young boy standing in the paddock. "Hey I'm Liam, it's a pleasure to meet y-" He gets interrupted by the sound of people screaming your name. You look to your left and see Lando, Carlos, Pierre,Max and Yuki running towards you. Lando is quick and gets to you first. The rest of the group joins in the hug. After a while they let go. "It's so good to have you back Emma." You smile. "Thanks Lando, i missed you guys." Max stays a bit quiet, but looks at you. You lock eyes and he winks. In the meantime Charlotte comes back with your coffee. "Oh come on boys, we all missed her. Rules are Rules. Get to your own garage." You blow a handkiss to everybody as they leave and take a sip of your coffee. Liam is still standing there. "Sorry Liam. It's an honour to meet you. Thanks for jumping in." He smiles. "Looks like they all love you here huh, promise i will take care of the car." He walks away. You get a text on your phone.

Lando: dinner tonight, with the others. Pick you up at 8?
Emma: I'm in!
Lando: see you then.

You put away your phone and hang around with Charlotte for a while. After a while you go home to get dressed. You wear a stunning red dress. At exactly 20:00pm there is a knock on the door.