Part 35. My guys

After a few hours you get a text in the drivers groups chat. Its from Lewis. "Guys, i think it's working. Masi wants us to come to the community room. Meet each other in five?" You look at Max. You both read the text again. What worked? And why does Masi needs to see us all? You raise your shoulder and you and Max walk to a big hall where are the drivers are waiting. They are wearing normal clothes, no team wear. Before you can ask them whats going on Masi opens the door to a big room. There are seats for all the drivers. Across the seats there is a big table. Where all the team bosses are sitting down. They look worried and angry. Everyone takes a seat and Masi takes the lead. "I think we all know why where here, and i know this must be a stupid joke." Lando coughs. "Actually, it isn't, you heard what we said. You can agree or we leave." You step in. "Can someone please tell me whats going on?" Max looks confused as well, Masi steps in again. "Everyone quit, they will only come back if you and Max can legally be together and race at the same time." You are speechless. "You didn't have to guys. I will figure it out on my own." Everyone starts talking and interrupting each other. Masi is tired of the nonsense. "SHUT UP." Everyone becomes silent. "Now tell me. Which dumbass is responsible for this." Then you hear someone standing up behind you. "I think the only responsible person in this situation is me, Micheal." You look behind you and see George is the one standing up. Then Lando stands up as well. "It's me." Then everyone follows and they all yell: "no it's me!" Micheal looks around him and the team bosses all nod. "Okay fine, Emma and Max are back in, but its going to take a while to change the rules of the FIA. So i need a month or three." everyone starts cheering and Max starts running towards you. He picks you up, spins you around and kisses you. You finally can show him how much you love him without holding back. He looks you in the eyes. "I love you Emms." You give him a little smile. "I love you too Max."