Part 38. Race day

After your flight you arrived at the hotel. It was late and you had a stress full day so you fell asleep right away. The next morning you wake up before your alarm. You decided to let Max sleep for a while and get a table ready downstairs for breakfast. When you handled everything you go back upstairs to wake everyone up. First your dad, then Max. You give him a soft and gentle kiss on his forehead. He wakes up smiling and pulls you in to a hug. "Come on babe, i got breakfast ready." You jump up and pull him out of the bed. His hair is messy and he is still in his underwear. You tell him to hurry up and he goes to the bathroom. "I will meet you downstairs!" You walk over to your dads room to pick him up. "Good morning pumpkin." You hug him. Gentle enough to not hurt him. "Lets go, we should eat something." You walk downstairs to the restaurant and sit down at a table set for three. When you sit down Max walks towards you. He hugs your dad and gives you a kiss. You have a nice breakfast and talk a lot with your dad. After an hour Jeff walks in. "Em, Max. We need to go if we want to be there on time." You nod. "Lets go." You walk to the car and Jeff plays some of your favourite songs. You made an playlist which he turns on the second you get in the car. You all sing along on the way to the track. When you arrive you walk to the paddock entree. You want to go in but your dad suddenly stops in front of the gates.