How he says I love you for the first time

Andy: He sets up a huge sleepover at your house after dating a few weeks. After hours of movies, Chinese and junk food, the TV suddenly changes at the stroke of midnight, and Andy comes onto the screen, where he is sitting down on a still really nervous and says ‘Y/N I know we haven’t been together long, but I love you with all my heart. Please be mine,’ you don’t take your eyes from the TV until it returns back to the movie. You turn to Andy to see him holding a bouquet of your favourite flowers. You smile and say ‘I love you’ back.

Sam: He drags you blindfolded to the place you first met, which happens to be the skate park. When you get there, Sam tells you to stand in a certain spot. You do as he says and wait. You are then told to close your eyes, and when you open them, you see Sam skating around you, throwing rose petals into the air around you. The lack of wind stopped them from going anywhere, as they petals slowly fell on your head. Sam then stops in front of you and he is holding a sign that says ‘I love you Y/N, please be my skating partner from now until the end of time.’ You smile and nod, hugging him and pecking him all over.

Felix: He spends the whole day buying you special gifts like CD’s and your favourite movies. At the end of the day you spend the night out in his room watching the movies you bought and listening and dancing to the CD’s and suddenly, the CD’s turn off and Felix’s voice breaks through from the stereo and talks to you saying everything little thing he loves about you, when it cuts off again and you turn to see Felix holding a bunch of your favourite flowers and says ‘I love you, and everything about you’. You end up crying into his arms and spend your first proper night together in each other’s arms.

Jake: You go to watch one of his football games when you realise he wasn’t there, so you go around to his mum’s place at half time to find a puffed out Jake running around the house. I cough and knock on the door getting Jake’s attention. His eyes widen and he runs over covering your eyes and pushing you away from the house. He asks ‘What are you doing here?’ and you say about how you were worried because he wasn’t at his game, and he never misses a game, for anything. Jake laughs and says ‘There is only one thing I would skip out on a game for’ you ask what it is and he sighs taking you inside where there is a huge set up. You ask ‘Is this for me?’ he nods and hands you a bag that has flowers and chocolate and says, ‘Y/N, I have a confession.’ You smile and ask what is it, and he says, ‘I am madly in love with you, and I pray you never leave me.’ you smile in tears from his confession and smile saying the words back, causing the jock to hug and kiss you all night long.