Imagine for XxNoOnesGirl7xX

Nina's P.O.V

I was crazy... well, not that type of crazy. Just the normal crazy. The crazy where I act how I want and if others don't like it then they can fuck off. The crazy where I think magic is a normal thing but I can't talk about it. Like Hogwarts in Harry Potter, only this is real.

"Nina, are you ready for school?" I turned around to stare at Felix and I nodded, a weak smiled on my face. It was my first day and I was a little worried, but Felix and Oscar have been amazing, Kathy and Ken too. They were my adoptive family, yet they treated me like I was their own.

I was originally meant to be in the year below Felix, but thanks to my extreme IQ, I was moved up into his year level, and I took most of his classes. I enjoyed being around my new brother, and Oscar was nice too, when he wasn't sick of course.

"Will everything be okay?" I asked Felix as we walked down the street towards school. I didn't really know many people in this new town, but I knew Felix's friend, Ellen, she was nice. Along with three other boys, one of them, I didn't like very much, and another that I think I liked a little too much. He was cute, but I was pretty sure he was taken. And I'm not stupid enough to try and use my powers to change that. I'm not going to try and change fate like that, I'm not stupid.

"Well, you never know. Things could go well, or they couldn't." I frowned at him,

"Thanks, for that amazing boost of confidence." Sarcasm dripped from my words and Felix smiled at me, his arm wrapping around my shoulder, pulling me in for a hug. I quickly wrapped my arm around his waist hugging him back, before we let go and got this show on the road.

The school, wasn't in any way, shape or form big, but when you're used to smaller schools in the middle of nowhere, you kind of get used to thinking small.

"Hey Dudes, what's up?!" A voice I was beginning to know well, broke through my thoughts and I turned to face him. Sam... "Hey Powerhouse, finally decided to show up eh?" I frowned at him, brushing my hair behind me ear slightly,

"I thought I said to not call me 'Powerhouse' in public." Sam shrugged at me, a bright smile on his arms around my shoulders and hanging off the back of me. My eyes widened and my face flushed.

"So what, it's not that bad of a nickname!" I sighed, not knowing how to respond since I was trying to get over the fact that Sam was hanging off of me.

"You know what, you should get off of me before I flip you over my shoulder." Sam laughed in my ear, my face heating up even more at the proximity.

"Yeah right." My eyes narrowed at his words and before he could say anything else, I grabbed a hold of his hands as I flipped him over my shoulder, causing him to land on his arse.

"Sorry, what was that?" Sam groaned as he stood up, rubbing his butt to try and lessen the pain.

"Hey, it's not my fault you're a fucking genius!" Felix sniggered from beside us and I smiled at him,

"What's going on this time? Felix laughing in public, it's an outrage!" Jake came bursting into the group, clinging onto Felix, making the poor boy look like he was about to cry. I laughed at the pair before pointing to Sam,

"Sam didn't think I would toss his over my shoulder, so I did." Jake smiled at me,

"Nice, Powerhouse." I frowned at him, and glared slightly before sighing. I didn't bother trying to change the mood, it was nice. This was going better than I thought it was going to be,

"Nina Ferne, I believe?" I froze as my name was said by a voice I didn't know. I turned my head to the voice and saw a man standing there. "My names Mr Bates, I'm your science teacher. I am also your head of year level and I can see you've already made yourself some friends."

I turned my gaze around to see Sam, standing a few feet away from me, his gaze not leaving me, while Jake, Felix and Andy all were across the classroom, sitting together. "Yeah, a few." Bates smiled brightly at me and I nodded shyly.

"Well, I do know you are a year younger and I know that can be a little hard on..." I sighed and wished for this man to shut up.

"Look Sir, I'm fine without the new girl pep talk, okay?" Bates nodded stiffly before walking back to his desk and I walked over to Sam, a huge sigh leaving my chest.

"You know you shouldn't use your powers so often." I shrugged as a hand brushed over my cheek. I looked up to stare into Sam's eyes.

"I know, I'm just sick of those speeches. I've been to enough schools to know them off by heart." Sam smiled at me,

"Did you wanna sit down, class is gonna start soon." I nodded at him and he lead me to a seat in the back of the classroom, where we sat down next to each other. Thank god my powers stopped Bates from introducing the new student, and we could get on with class normally.

That was, until Sam's hand started rubbing against mine, until he was holding onto it, and I was holding his hand in return. My throat dried and I sat there confused for a good long while.

"Hey Nina, can I ask you something?" I turned to Sam and nodded lightly, when he squeezed my hand. "Will you go out with me?" Sam's face was bright red, and I think mine matched.

"Is it really a good time to ask a question like that?!" I whispered loudly and Sam shrugged, a shy look on his normally confident face,

"I wanted to say it before I chickened out again." I swallowed thickly and I stared at him,

"You're an idiot. You know that right?" Sam nodded and grinned brightly, his face returning to normal. "And yes, I will." I turned away from Sam and squeezed his hand tighter. I was so fucking scared, but this will work out. I know it will.