Imagine for RavenclawMuse

Caitlyn's P.O.V

A small sob escapes my chest as I wake up screaming, again. A body is instantly pressed against me and is hugging me as I cry myself awake. The gravelly voice of Felix fell upon my ears as he starts singing You Are My Sunshine in an attempt to calm me down.

"He'll come back, Cate. I know he will. We'll find him and bring him home." I whimper as my sobbing slows down.

"But what if he's hurt. What if there are monsters? How do we know he's even alive?" I cry out loudly and Felix rubs my head gently.

"He's fine. I know he is." Felix sighs and keeps soothing me as Jake walks in carrying a tray of food.

"How is she?" He asks Felix quietly as he sets the tray down at the end of the bed and sits up close to me and Felix.

"Another nightmare. They're getting worse. Jake, she can't un-see what she saw. She watched her boyfriend and sucked up into another dimension." Felix sighs and I curl against his warm side.

After Andy went missing, I went a little crazy. I tried magic, and self-harm just to cope but the boys found out. They stopped me from hurting someone, mainly myself and they helped me to at least eat, sleep and use the bathroom. They keep me functioning the best I can.

Felix sleeps with me and keeps me warm, my body missing Andy's warmth. He also makes sure I sleep thoroughly and get enough sleep. Jake makes meals that give me energy and Sam takes me out into the real world on days where I'm not too scared about what's out there.

"Well she isn't going to get better if we keep her cooped up in here. We need to get her out more, at least back to school. If her grades fall it might cause people to ask even more questions. She's acting like Andy is dead and not just missing in another dimension." Jake hisses and I sigh.

"He may well be as good as dead. He isn't here is he." I snap and crawl out of the bed and wander into the bathroom, peeing and washing my hands before stepping back out.

"Jake, we can't take her out there in her mind state. What if she says something about magic? We know Andy tried to so what if she does? We need to not only keep her safe, but keep ourselves safe. If anyone outside of our group finds out that we can do magic, they may well not see it as that. They can take us away and hurt us." Felix hisses worriedly and takes Jake's hand into his own.

"Felix. We need to find Andy, before it destroys her. Before it destroys any of us." Jake sighs and rubs his thumb over the back on Felix's hand and I smile softly at the pair of them.

"Give me a few days. I just need a way to control the nightmares and then I'll be fine. I swear." The couples gazes fall to me.

"Cate, we can't let you push yourself. The night terrors are getting worse. Felix said you had three last night. How is that getting better?" I grumble and move to sit on the bed and start picking at the food.

"It's fine. They weren't all big ones like before. Most of them I just wake myself up and can get myself to go back to sleep. I just pretend that Felix is Andy and I don't feel afraid anymore. Besides, I may not be strong at magic like you guys but I have the potential for it." Felix frowns at me softly,

"Caitlyn, just because they weren't big, bad terrors, that doesn't mean that they're easy to move on from. You've told us what you're dreams are like. I would never be able to survive something like that. And I've had my fair share of nightmares. We just can't risk you turning into someone like Alice on us. Power obsessed and willing to hurt someone to get what they want. If we are going to get Andy back, we are going to do it the right way and we will get him back. I promise you okay?" I whimper softly before nodding and hugging Felix.

Jake curled over the both of us and hugged us tightly and I sighed softly, feeling happy and safe for the first time in a while. I knew what Felix was getting at. Alice was the one that took Andy from us, but we are not like her. We will do what needs to be done, the right way. And I will get Andy back.

"Thank you guys." I mumble as we pull out of the hug, wiping tears from my cheeks. Felix smiles and scruffs my head,

"Hey, just because you're Sam's little sister doesn't mean that we can't treat you like a little sister." I chuckle at his words and turn around to face Jake who was nodding with him.

"Ohana means family." He says randomly and I burst out laughing for the first time in days. The full, tummy twisting, tears falling laughter. Felix chuckles at Jake who smiles brightly, glad to of made me happy. And for once, I don't feel guilty for being happy without Andy by my side.