Imagine for RyceTheRasin

*Honestly, thank you everyone for being so patient. #Praying That Everyone Is Still In The Nowhere Boys Fandom... also I apologise for the plot. I was kinda lost on what to do so I went back to magical creatures since they're fun to write about.* 

Era's P.O.V

I shouldn't be near him. I shouldn't even like him. But he was just so different. It was a fairy law that fairies should only fall in love with those of their race, that includes not being able to be with other elementals. Normals can only be with normals, water can only be with water and so on so forth.

But I was a water fairy that so desperately pined after a fire fairy. They were so different and beautiful. I remember when I was a mere birthling that I thought my parents were the most beautiful fairies I would ever see. That was until I started high school and I saw him.

His name was Felix and he was a fire fairy. But he was different from most of the fire fairies at school. All of those fairies were always showing off their powers since fire fairies are the most connected to their elements, with earth being the weakest since fairies are designed to be in the air.

I remember the first time meeting him. He was come from the fire district as his brother was sick and water fairies are strong healers. Since we were the near the same birthling age we were in a lot of the same classes, but even elective classes we both took musical instruments and art.

I was too scared to try and talk to him, but then one day we were paired together for a performance. I learned that month that he plays guitar, harp and piano. I was surprised that I never learned that in class but I guess I was too busy actually doing the work in that class.

Since that musical performance we talk sometimes, but I know my emotions are useless because a fire fairy like him would never break the rules for a simple water fairy like me, even if I was helping to treat his brother.

I sigh and curl up in the tree I was sitting in, a small raincloud above me to rain down on me and the upper branches of the trees. I stood up, stretching, my delicate wings gliding out, double my arms width and almost taller than me. If I didn't carry them on land then they would droop.

My parents said my kind of wings were rare since most fairies wings don't grow to be so big, but I mostly found it a burden. Sure it made me a stronger and faster fighter, it made me a good zoomer for emergencies and things needed to be rushed to and from different places.

"Oh, sorry. I didn't know someone was up here." I jump and scream lightly before turning around looking for where the voice came from.

"W-who was that?" I stutter out, confused and scared. The voice chuckled before the black clad fire fairy revealed himself. "Oh Felix, it's just you. You scared me." I joke before calming down.

"Sorry there, Era. I didn't mean to scare you. I was coming up here to watch the sunrise when I found you. I didn't think someone else would be up here. I mostly noticed you because of the rain. And the wings." He smiles at me and moves to sit next to me on the branch.

"Yeah, I guess these stupid wings are kinda hard to miss." I sigh pathetically. Felix frowns at me.

"They aren't stupid. They're beautiful. Just like their owner." My face flushes blue and I turn away from Felix.

"You're just saying that because I'm a water fairy. Most people say that about water fairies." I sigh again and turn my cloud back into moisture in the air.

"That's not true. I thought when we were working on the performance for music I thought you were wonderful on the violin. You're really good at singing too. I was really happy when you kept on talking to me afterwards." I turn back to him.

"I was happy that you kept talking to me too. But I guess we both had our own reasons." I mumble sadly and sigh. Felix nods in agreement and we both speak,

"It's because I like you." We both tense and look at each other. "D-did I just hear you correctly?" I stutter out and watch Felix carefully.

"Did I hear you correctly? Do you—" I cut him off.

"Like you? Yes, yes I do." I smile happily, my emotions skyrocketing up.

"And I like you so that means we like each other right?" I nod and Felix frowns. "But the rules—" I snap.

"Screw the rules. If I want to like you I'll like you. If I want to date you then I'll date you." I yell and kiss Felix's cheek, watching it turn bright orange.

"So you'll be my mate?" He asks quietly and I nod.

"I accept." I mumble and watch as the both of us glow and fade into an violet colour. "Forever."