Imagine for BryonyTindallsmeath

*Sorry it's short hun xo* 

Byrony's P.O.V

I was running, and I was running fast. Trent was on my ass and I was scared. He seriously couldn't have left me alone for one day? I sigh as I make my way to the back of the school and whipped out my phone and dialled Sam as quickly as I could.

"Hello, hello King Angel speaking." I roll my eyes at Sam before speaking.

"Sam, I need your help. Trent found me and now he's coming after me. I barely got away, please. I'm at the building at the back of the oval." I hear a distant 'shit' and fumbling.

"Okay, I'm on my way and I'm bringing the guys. Just give us a few minutes. Do they know where you are right now?" I look around trying to around and see where Trent is.

"Going somewhere nerd?" I scream as my phone slips from my hand as Trent grabs me by my shirt and lifts me up.

"Bryony! Bryony! Fuck! Guys we gotta go!" I hear Sam's voice echoing through my phone as Trent shoves me into the wall of the building.

"Let me go asshole!" I shout and wiggle trying to pull away from Trent's grip but it was impossible. The bully only laughed and smirked as he shoved me to the ground and kicked my stomach before I could curl myself around it to protect my vital organs.

"Sorry, I don't let nerds or freaks go. But I guess in your case you're both!" He laughs before he continuously keeps kicking me, causing my stomach to begin to churn, my vision going blurry.

"P-please— stop." I choke out as I begin to lose feeling in most of my body, my eyes closing as my hands tremble.

"Oh no. Don't go passing out on me anytime soon freak. I want to enjoy this for as long as I can." He snarls before picking me up again and throwing me into the wall, a sickening crack sounding from my wrist as it tries to catch myself on the fall.

I cry out loudly and start trying to move away but I can't. Trent grabs a hold of my hair and tugs me back closer to him, pressing his foot to my chest making it hard for me to breathe.

"Get off of her!" Suddenly, the foot is gone and air is flooding back into my chest as I am sat up by two pairs of arms.

"Bry, Bry are you okay?" Jake's worried voice floods my senses and I become worried about where Sam is.

"Sam—" I hear Felix sigh when I hear a sickening crunch that causes me to look through my cracked glasses to see Sam pummelling Trent's face into the ground causing me to whimper.

"Sam, stop. You're scaring Bryony." Sam's actions halt and he turns back to face me, tears filling his eyes. He moves away from Trent and comes and sits in front of me, taking me into his arms.

"I'm so sorry Bryony. I wish I got here sooner but I thought we had more time. We were looking for Andy when Trent got you. When I heard it I ran. Jake found Andy and he went straight to get a teacher. Don't worry. We'll keep you safe. I'll keep you safe." I nod softly and curl into Sam's arms.

"I-I just want him to leave me alone, Sammy." I sob and nuzzle his neck. Sam's hands rub up and down my back soothingly as he nurses me into a calm enough state to talk to the teacher when they arrive.

My only regret today was not calling Sam sooner.