Imagine for damnjikook

So hey everyone! Yes I am still alive and writing! I have been working on a private book that I am not uploading onto here but as soon as I finish writing it and my "Editor" (My Psych teacher) goes over it, I will try to send it to publishers... anyway, back to this, sorry it took so long, but Beth, here it is! Your long awaited request, I hope you enjoy!

Beth's P.O.V

I sighed as I swam through a coral reef, the water gliding past my fins. It was wonderful under here, but some merpeople want to go on land. But we are one of the only species that can't because we are just 'too different'. But the people on the land let selkies, dragons, were animals, but not mermaids!

It pained me since I was one of the merpeople that wished to walk on land! I wanted to be able to watch the dragons fly whenever I wanted, and to watch people change into animals at will. I wanted to walk on land without the fear of being hated.

I swam up from the bottom of the sea, and to the top of the water where my head sat a top of the water. I wasn't too far from the land, but far enough out for them to not be able to see me properly. It was smooth rock pile on which I would lay on my back and watch the dragons fly above.

They were beautiful the way the glided across the blue sky, as if nothing could touch them. And there was one I always saw, at the same time every day, like right now. There he was, flying across the sky. According to the people on land, his name was Felix, and he changed into a teenage boy, just like I am a teenage girl.

I smiled at him as he flew by, wishing I could fly up there with him, but the more I watched, the sooner I saw for the first time, he began getting lower and lower and was flying down towards me. I gasped and sat as I watched a black glow form around him as he began to change.

First he began shrinking tremendously, forming a human body. Hair then grew into black raven like hair before stopping. Clothes formed on his body and the glow soon faded away, the boy was now visible.

He was beautiful! His black hair almost glowed, and a slight red bit stood out in the back. Red eyes brightened before settling on a reddish brown colour. He was tall, almost six foot. The smile on his face never faded as he walked towards me.

"Hi there little Mermaid? Aren't you a bit far from your water?" I wanted to say something but words were not forming, so instead I shrugged. A laughed escaped his mouth and I swear it sounds better than the Mermaid Orchestra, and they were the best in the ocean.

"I-I umm— sorry it's just— I just umm." To say I was scared was an understatement. I was terrified. I wanted to swim to the bottom of the ocean to never return or be seen again.

"Hey, don't freak, I just wanted to ask you if you were mated?" Mated, that word— that word meant everything to the mythical beings. I shook my head answering his question and his smile grew. "Good, because you are now." I froze and stared into Felix's eyes, understanding what he meant.

I saw everything. His past, my past, our now and our future. All through together in a blur, but it was a beautiful blur. We were destined to be mated, together forever, for all eternity. A smile grew and my body began to tingle with the feeling of being alive for the first time. I wanted to scream at the feeling but I was too happy. This was amazing, I was mated, and to a dragon no less.

"I can't believe it— we really are mated." Felix nodded and began to stare at my fins— which were no longer there. Where there were fins, sat two legs, skinny and pale. My eyes widened and I gasped, jumping up my feet gathering the gist rather quickly. "What the hell is going on Felix?" I asked confused and Felix smiled again.

"You've grown legs so that we can live together on land." I smile but frowned.

"But does that mean that I won't be able to return to the water?" Felix shook his head,

"You can, but you have to drag me along with you, along with the tail that I will grow. It will be hard for me since I am a fire dragon, I will not be able to remain under water for extended periods of time without growing weak in my dragon form." My smile grew too large for my face and I jumped into Felix's arms, hugging him tight.

"I can't believe it! I can finally be on land, and with my mate too! Oh I love you!" it was easy for me to say, because he was my mate and there was no one else I would be able to say that as easily to than him.

"I love you too— but I don't know your name yet." My face flushed and I buried my face in Felix's neck to hide myself,

"It's Beth," Felix smiled,

"Beth. It's as beautiful as you are my Dear." I flushed as Felix grabbed my chin, pulling my face to meet his in a gentle kiss that sealed our mating. We are from now, until forevermore, mated.