Imagine for wearestars123

Meghan's P.O.V

I sighed as I stared at Felix across the courtyard of Bremin High School, more like torture for one Meghan that's sitting right here. I was lying on my stomach, underneath one of the trees in our school, staring at my phone, but I wasn't staring at my phone. I had opened my camera and I was staring at Felix Ferne across the yard.

Felix was a good friend of mine, and I really, really liked him. But his feelings would never reciprocate mine, he liked his other friend, Ellen. She didn't like me so much. I think it was because she had feelings for Felix, and I wasn't exactly like the two of them.

The two of them were Goth. So they wore dark clothing and didn't have much of a friendship group outside of each other. I on the other hand, wore bright clothing and had a handful of friends, all of which I could trust with almost everything. Ellen and Felix both had dark hair with coloured extensions, whereas I had bright ginger hair. There were huge differences and I didn't really like it.

But still, I was friends with Felix. We got along well. We were next door neighbours and my Dad was a doctor. He was one of the late night doctors that go door to door or whatever, and so he went to Felix's house a lot, and one time he had to take Oscar, Felix's little brother to the hospital because things weren't looking too good, and so he sent me to Felix's house, since he didn't want me being home alone. I was thirteen and it wasn't too long after Oscar's accident, maybe three months.

Felix didn't really want to talk, but I managed to get him to open up and he cried for a while. He fell asleep after that, and I didn't leave his side. I'm turning sixteen soon and to be honest, I wanted Felix for my birthday and that was all I wanted.

I sighed as I looked through my camera one last time before closing it. Break was ending soon and that meant class with Felix. Since it was an elective class, it was just me and Felix, meaning all of his attention was going to be on me, which was nice. I didn't really feel bad for Ellen, I just wanted Felix to pay full attention to me sometimes.

The school bell rang, as if right on cue, and the school wandered on into class after collecting our books. I quickly made my way to class, sitting in the usual seat that I share with Felix in this class.

Felix made his way into the classroom not too long after I and sat down in the seat next to me. I smiled lightly at him as I pulled my knees up, sitting my feet on the chair and my knees against the table, wrapping my arms around my knees and sitting my head on them.

"Hi Felix." I couldn't help it. Whenever it was me and Felix in public, I honestly just turned into a love struck girl. But when it was just the two of us alone, I could just be myself, without fear of anyone hating me.

"Yeah, hi." I froze. What was with the cold response? I frowned and bit down on my lip. I lifted my head slightly to see Felix texting under the table. There was only one person who he would be texting at this time.

"What cha doing?" Felix shrugged, still not looking at me.

"Texting Ellen. Why do you want to know?" This was weird. Felix was acting... mean. I turned my head away from him and looked to the front of the classroom where the teacher was telling the class to continue with the last classes work, before going off into her own world.

"Oh, I was just hoping we could talk." Felix shrugged and continued texting. What did I do? Does he know I like him? Did he notice me watching him from across the courtyard? Does he hate me now?

No! None of the matters, I highly doubt that he knows I like him. There is no way for him to possibly have found out. So why was he treating me so differently? This isn't fair! I know more about Felix than Ellen does! I'm closer to him, what's so important about Ellen?!

"Well I'm busy with Ellen. Is it important?" I growled, my legs dropping from my grip and banging onto the floor. Yeah it's fucking important! It's me! Why won't you look at me?! before I could stop myself, I reached over and ripped Felix's phone out of his hand, catching his attention, finally getting him to look in my direction, but he wouldn't meet my eyes.

"What are you doing?! You can't look at those messages, please just give it back!" I shook my head,

"Why won't you look at me?" Felix froze and his face flushed.

"Please just give me my phone back. You can't read those messages, I'll die if you do." I frowned at him,

"Please don't say that. But why is Ellen more important than I am, I'm right here in front of you, not Ellen!" Felix frowned and turned away from me.

"Please just give me my phone back, I need to talk to Ellen." Tears were forming in my eyes. Why was he doing this to me? He has never acted like this before, and it's scaring me. I turned away from Felix and I placed the phone in front of me, looking at the messages between Ellen and Felix and I wanted to die.

E: r u tlkin 2 her???

F: no. wat makes u thnk this will wrk? :/

E: if ur feelings 4 her r real u better b doing it rite.

F: E, i dont like this. shes sad. :'(

E: if u ignore her, her tru feelings will sho. just wait.

F: i dont want 2 do this anymore!!! *Message saved*

I froze... what? Am I reading this right? I turned back around to Felix who was staring at me with a sad look in his eyes. He was finally staring at me, but I didn't want it to be like this. I bit down hard on my lip and held out my hand holding the phone.

"Why were you ignoring me?" Felix sighed as his face flushed bright red.

"To see if you liked me." My eyes widened and I flushed bright red. Why did he want to know if I liked him? What made him want to know?

"Why did you want to know if I liked you?" Felix flushed even deeper and I frowned, grabbing into his hand. Emotions were running wild inside of me right now and I was so confused. "Please tell me." Felix frowned, biting his lip.

"BecauseIlikeyou." Felix blurted the words out as one, but I heard everything.

"I thought you liked Ellen, and was texting her because she was more important to you than I was." Felix laughed lightly.

"No! It's just... it was a test to see if you would get jealous that I was talking to her and not you even though I was right next to you." I turned away from Felix, but for some reason, I didn't let go of his hand.

"I was." I whispered and I felt Felix lean in close to me, squeezing my hand lightly.

"I know. That's why I'm smiling now." I turned back around slowly to see a bright smile on Felix's face. One I only see when we're alone. "Do you want to get some Chinese after school today?" I nodded, my voice unable to come out. Felix just asked me out on a date because he wanted me to be jealous to see if I liked him... could this day get any weirder?