What he does when you're on your period

What he does when you're on your period:

Felix: When you wake up and find out your period has started, Felix somehow knows and randomly comes over to your house in the morning, giving you flowers and chocolate, and a massage, which confuses you until you ask, 'What are you doing here Felix? Shouldn't you be at school?' which causes Felix to shake his head smiling, and say, 'Normally I would be, but I can't since you aren't there and so I would be a loner. And the only reason you aren't at school is because of your... thing. You always refuse to have a day off school even if you are sick.' Which causes you to blush and bury you head in your pillow before looking back up and kissing Felix gently on the lips in thanks.

Jake: You arrive to school cranky as hell and don't want to put up with anyone, so you had your headphones in, so it gave you the power to block people out and ignore them. You were left alone for the whole morning until lunch time where you opened you locker and you see it filled up with chocolate and different sugared sweets with a letter sitting on top of them which reads, 'Come and meet me out next to the footy oval, J.' you instantly know who it is and run out to the footy oval after filling your bag with the candy and chocolate. When you get out there, you find your boyfriend Jake on his knees setting up a picnic blanket, with his back to you. You say his name which causes him to turn around in shock and say, 'Y/N you weren't supposed to be here for a few more minutes... everything isn't set up yet.' Causing the boy to blush, you smile and sit down on the blanket and say, 'That's okay... this is perfect.' And the two of you sit there and cuddle until the bell goes for the end of lunch.

Sam: He gets Mia to call you over to his house which causes you to groan and give in, not in the mood for arguments, and get dressed into your comfy clothes and go over to your boyfriends house where you enter as per usual and find a giant sheet fort, ready for the taking. Then Sam pops his head out and his usual smile on his face, as he climbs out and walks over to you and says, 'Hey, you took your time.' Before dragging you into the fort where there is a pile of girly things you might need during the day and mass amount of food, separated on two different sides since Sam ate so much, he made sure he wasn't going to eat all the food on you. Then suddenly your favourite movies begin to play on Sam's flat screen, which makes the two of you cuddle up under the blankets and stay like that till it was time for you to go home.

Andy: When he finds out you are on your period he begins to ramble about random facts about periods to you over the phone until you get mad and hang up. Andy then comes around having your parents help him carry everything up the stairs because he brought you chocolate, lollies, and almost half the video store down the street. This sets the two of you up for a huge movie marathon with so many sweets it is sweet. You kiss Andy hard on the lips before pulling away and crawling into you bed ready for the movie marathon, which you begin and do for the whole week, ditching school even though both yours and Andy's parents think it was a bad idea.

A/N: This is dedicated to @WillowRose99 for supporting me and continuing to ask me to update, so thank you so much!