Imagine for xoxotashaxoxo

Tasha's P.O.V

New schools sucked ass, like majorly. New layout, no friends, and you have to figure out where everyone belongs, then figure out where you belong. I sighed as I rubbed the strap of my bag as I stared at my new school, Bremin High.

"You can do this, Tasha. Just don't overdo it." I muttered lowly to myself as I took a step closer to the school.

As I walked through the school, I kept my head down and forced myself to recall the way to the office, which was in the middle of the school for some random fucking reason. I mean, shouldn't the office be at the front so everyone can find it?

When I found the office after roaming halls of bustling rude students, I was already ready to fucking leave and never come back. I was honestly beginning to think that my old school was better than this one.

"Hi, my name's Tasha. I'm supposed to be starting today." The woman at the reception nodded and walked off without saying a word. When she returned, a middle aged woman who I knew as the principal followed her out.

"Hi Tasha, it's good to see you again, are you ready for your first day?" I nodded stiffly but didn't say a word as we started on our way through the maze of a school I was in.

"Heads up!" My head turned around quick enough to catch the football flying at my head. "Nice catch!" I turned to face where the voice was coming from to see a blonde haired boy, jogging over to me with a bright smile on his face.

"This is yours I believe?" He nodded and I tossed the ball at his stomach, hitting him lightly before he caught it.

"Jake, what have I said about footballs in the hall?" Jake frowned before turning to the principle,

"To not throw them, Miss." She nodded before starting off again, not giving me a chance to talk to the extremely cute boy in front of me.

Jake's P.O.V

Fuck, she was cute. My eyes widened at the thought and I shook my head, trying to erase the thoughts I just had of the new girl wandering our halls right now. I am not allowed to think about people like that, I already have a girlfriend!

"Dude, she has an awesome catch!" I rolled my eyes as I stared at Sam, who doesn't have a good catch, or a good shot for that matter. His throw almost hit the poor girl in the head.

"And you have a shit shot." Sam shrugged and laughed before staring at me blankly.

"No fucking way." He muttered and I turned to look at him, tearing my gaze from the girl.

"What?" Sam scoffed and stared at me like I was crazy. Oh fuck... I think he noticed.

"You already have a girlfriend." I sighed. I was dating a good friend of mine, but at times, the relationship felt weird, like neither of us were actually into the other, it was just more of a platonic friendship that came off as a relationship, I don't fucking know! But Sam knew the thing about Saskia and I, but I guess he just didn't want her to get hurt if I end up having to break it off with her.

"You know that's platonic." I muttered and Sam was about to respond when Saskia came up to us.

"Jake, can we talk?" I nodded, a frown crossing my face, worry flooding through me.

"Is everything okay?" Saskia nodded lightly before smiling.

"Yeah, I just... I think we should break up." I froze for a moment,

"Wait, are you serious?" She nodded, he attitude not going down.

"Yes. I see you more of a brother than a lover, so remaining in a relationship with you would be awkward." I laughed and pulled her into a hug,

"I am so fucking happy you just said that! Thank you so much!" I cheered out causing Saskia to stare at me oddly, when the bell went. "Shit, see you later!" I yelled as I ran off, almost crashing landing into the wall as I picked my bag up and ran to my class, where I almost stumbled over the new girl.

"Hi there." She muttered and I smiled at her.

"Hi." I muttered, my face flushing. I rubbed the back of my neck as I stared at the principal who was staring me down. "Did you get hurt this morning? I'm sorry about my friend, he isn't really a good shot. But that was an awesome catch, do you play?" The girl laughed, shaking her head.

"I'm not much of a football girl, I'm more of a... volleyball girl, sometimes I dabble with baseball." I nodded at her, shocked from her response.

"Explains the awesome react time." She laughed, a bright smile crossing her face as she smirked at me,

"Best at my past three schools." I gaped at her, shocked at what she just told me. "I'm Tasha by the way." I smiled at her, holding my hand out.

"Jake Riles." I think I like where this friendship is going.