Imagine for Only_Mrs_Dipippa

Meg's P.O.V

Day two! It was only day fucking two! I groaned as I curled up in my corner, staring at my phone like it was trying to murder me. I was never happy, not constantly, but if there was one thing in my life that made me happy, was Jake Riles, yet right now, he was nowhere in reach.

Literally, he has no phone reception cause he's in the middle of fucking nowhere, and I was in the middle of having a fucking mental breakdown. A smash sounded from the kitchen and I cried out lightly, my hand scampering around under my bedside table for something familiar, when I felt the piece of paper.

'Don't do it. Stay strong for him.' I swallowed thickly as I stared at the piece of paper, before ripping the tape off of it, and with the tape, the blade and lighter. I cried out as another smash came through the house, this time with shouting, and I stretched my legs out, pulling my shorts up, wearing them like they were underwear.

I flicked the lighter, watching as the flame sat on the top and dwindled lightly from my breath. I want to stay strong, I really do, but you aren't hear. I can't hear your voice on my phone, and I can't see you. How can I be strong when it feels like you aren't even there?

I lowered the flame and I licked at my skin, causing me to seize up and cry out. I dropped the lighter, standing up I ran from my seat and into my ensuite, vomiting everything that was in my stomach, which was a small amount of bile. No food for forty-eight hours did that to you I guess. I groaned as I dry heaved into the bowl, hoping for something to actually enter my stomach instead of just exiting it, but that wasn't going to happen anytime soon, the world hates my ass.

I sighed as I wiped my mouth, flushing the toilet as I walked back to my corner, and sat down sobbing, running the blade over my thighs while I couldn't feel anything. Please hurry Jake...

****************************

It was day three, and Jake would be home in a few hours. He said he would come and visit me as soon as he was back, but why would he want to come and visit something like this... someone like me?

Jake's P.O.V

We were finally home and I got Bates... Brian to drop me off at Meg's house so I could see her. I told Mum I would be home later tonight, and much to Brian's dismay, she allowed it.

I ran up to the house and before I had even knocked on the door, a smash sounded from within the house and I frowned. When did that start? I turned around and ran to the back of the house, keeping low around the windows before I finally came to Meg's which I lightly knocked on before peeping up.

Meg was standing at the window, her entire body covered up with clothes. I frowned and opened the window, with a gush of hot air, waving across me. I yelped lightly at the heat and ran to turn the heater off, leaving the window open.

"What the hell, Meg?!" I cried out and turned to face her, but she was in the corner next to her window, curled up into a ball and sobbing slightly. "Megan..." I slowly approached her, like she was a stray cat about to attack, when my arm finally touched hers, her sobs grew.

"I'm s-sorry! I s-swear!" I frowned at her, when I understood.

"Fuck!" I yelled out, causing Meg to jump. I sighed, calming myself. I knew I shouldn't have left her. "Have you eaten?" Meg shook her head and I sighed, pulling a granola bar out of my pocket and forced it into her hands. "That has to be eaten by the time I get back." Meg nods and I stand up and walked to her ensuite, letting myself into her medical supplies, while getting a glass of water.

I turned back out to see Meg taking off all the big bulky closes, the granola bar hanging half out of her mouth. Once the pants were gone, I could see the full damaged of my absence.

"Megan... I'm so sorry. I never should have left. I should have convinced them to take you with us, I had a feeling something like this would happen, that's why I came here as soon as we got back to town." Meg shrugged, and winced slightly, finishing the granola bar quickly.

I sighed and walked over to her, sitting down close as I placed the water in her hands and started cleaning the wounds on her legs, when I saw burns. Was it that bad she needed the lighter?

I wanted to slap myself for being so stupid. Tears began filling in my eyes, dropping every so often as I cleaned the wounds. Meg's hand touched the side of my head and I smiled up at her,

"I'm sorry, Jake. It's just... I feel like I can't do anything without you by my side. I feel like I can't even function as a normal human being." I sighed and stared into her eyes, courage suddenly ripping through me,

"Then be my girlfriend. Date me, and I will never have to leave your side again." Meg's eyes widened as she nodded slightly. I leaned forward and kissed her lightly on the cheek, treasuring the moment.

kq75C3_kƮ