Imagine for SmoldeyPants

Chloe's P.O.V

I was staring bored into a chemistry book when my eyes were covered and a smile graced my face.

"Who is it?" I muttered and the voice above me laughed lightly, giving away the person. I smirked, "Is it Felix?" The voice laughed again and my smirk grew, "Hmm... Jake?" The voice laughed again and someone spoke,

"Nope, I'm over here!" I cried out laughing at the fact that Jake was in the library and responded to my fake guessing.

"Okay, I guess it's not him. Must be Andy then! I don't know anyone else! Especially someone cool enough to play this game with me!" The voice cried out, annoyed I didn't say his name as he took his hands off my eyes and took the seat next to me.

"How the hell did you not guess me?!" Sam cried out, mixed agony on his face as I burst out laughing.

"I knew it was you from the start, Sam. I was pulling your leg. What screwed me up was the fact at Jake called out when I said his name." Sam laughed and turned his head to find Jake on the other side of the library.

"Oh, well I guess that explains a lot." I rolled my eyes and slapped him across the shoulder lightly.

"Have some more faith in me, Sam. Anyway, what bringing you to this hellhole on this beautiful day?" Sam's face flushed slightly and he bit his lip,

"Well maybe because there was something in here more beautiful than out there." I rolled my eyes, unsurprised at that comment,

"Oh yeah? And who is the lucky lady today?" I muttered, trying to hide my disappointment. Sam never knew I liked him, and he was always pining after the pretty girls, not me.

"I don't know. She's pretty close, and she looked pretty bored when I got here." I nodded and turned my head back to the book in front of me, not really caring for what he was saying anymore, my heart aching lightly.

"Sounds like a cool girl." I muttered, staring at the redox equations in my book, trying to make sense of them.

"She really is. I don't think she knows it though." I rolled my eyes at the cliché line and continued trying to read, but Sam wasn't letting me. "Want to play twenty questions?" I sighed and turned to him, anger and jealousy pumping through me.

"Do you want to know what I want? I want to be able to study in peace without you coming in and distracting me with talk about girls that I'm not interested in because there is only one thing I am interested in, and that's you Sam!" I froze, my body entering shock as I processed the words that just left my mouth.

"Finally!" Jake cried out from across the library as he pumped his fist into the air. I furrowed my brows at him, confused about why he was happy about that, when I turned to Sam to see the damage, but only found an extremely happy, teenage boy next to me.

"I guess I owe Jake ten bucks." I frowned,

"What for?" Sam sighed and pulled my chemistry book from me,

"He thought that you had a crush on me, and I thought that never in a million years would the person I liked, like me back, and I lost." I nodded stiffly, turning away from Sam and slumping in my chair.

"Wait..." My eyes widened as I leapt up from the seat and turned to Sam, "You like me?!" Sam laughed and nodded, a blush forming on his face as he smiled shyly. I cried out in happiness and leapt at Sam, wrapping him in a hug, when I realised what I was doing.

"Umm... sorry." I muttered, pulling away from Sam when his arms wrapped around me tightly, holding me close.

"Nope, you're mine now, and you aren't going anywhere!"