Imagine for DramaLlamaLana

Lana's P.O.V

I sighed as I pulled myself out of the school chair. Science was boring, but I needed it. If anything, it was useless. If I wanted to become a doctor, than I didn't need all of this shit that they're teaching us. I need to know the proper things, like how to do operations and shit like that.

It almost didn't matter anyway. No one thought that I was smart enough to pass anyway. If I even thought about it, it would be useless because every time I think I can pass, someone comes along and shoots my hopes down.

"Lana, can I please talk to you a moment?" I sighed as I heard my name being called by my teacher, Mr Bates. I slumped over to him, holding one of my arms with my hand,

"What?" I was annoyed, the further away I got from this classroom and closer to the library the better.

"I want to talk to you about something. Can you take a seat?" I sighed and stared at the seat that sits opposite the teachers table. I don't want to sit there. I need to go.

"Look, Mr Bates. I have things I need to do." Bates frowned,

"You mean your extracurricular studies." I froze. Wait, he knows? How the hell would he know? He was a science teacher, I have never seen him take a step into the library.

"I... I don't know what you're talking about." Bates sighed and sat in his own seat.

"Please, just take the seat." I frowned and walked over to the seat, sitting myself in it. It was lunch now, so there was no worry of students coming in here for class.

"How long have you know?" Bates sighed and began looking around his paperwork that covered his desk.

"Ever since you started passing this class with flying colours. You were the only one that had the ability to answer questions that were not studied during class time and were completely unrelated to the subject we were studying. That and I know you never pay attention in class since you always have earphones in and you're doodling in your book." I laughed lighty...

"You've never told me that I passed completely. I thought I was failing since you always gave me sad looks." Bates sighed and pulled himself from the paperwork.

"No Lana, the reason I give you those looks, it's because..." Bates was cut off by a student running into the room, out of breath.

"Mr Bates... it's... Riles again... another fight..." Bates sighed and looked to me.

"Just stay here Lana. I'll be back soon." I sighed and slumped into the seat, sinking into it, wishing I could disappear. What the hell was Bates going to say to me. it seemed important, but he got cut off by that student, speaking of which. He was talking about Riles... he must have been talking about Jake Riles, the school bully.

Wow... I feel sory for Bates. If he has to deal with Jake every other day, he has to be tired as hell heck. Jake causes problems almost every day, and that means he must be in so much shit. Bates has it rough. But what about Jake... I mean, I know he's a bully and everything, but there has to be a reason behind it right?

"Riles, just get in the goddamn classroom. I don't have time to deal with this." I jumped at the harsh tone of Bates. I turned around to see Jake, begrudgingly walking into the classroom, and a pissed off Bates walking behind him.

"Whatever," Jake growled in return to Bates, but he didn't say anything else or argued. He looked around the room and when his eyes landed on me he sighed, walking into the chair next to me. I froze. Was he going to do something to me? Was he going to attack? Would he even do that with a teacher here?